What's new

Militant commander will support PA and US

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score

ISLAMABAD: More cracks have emerged within the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan leadership, as another militant commander has spoken out against the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud.

Turkistan Bhittani, a dissident militant commander, has said that his militia is determined to uproot terrorism from Waziristan. Earlier, another senior leader — Qari Zainuddin — also spoke out against Mehsud and TTP policies.

Bhittani said that the Mehsud tribesmen disapproved of Mehsud’s policies, adding that they were willing to cooperate with the Pakistani Army as well as American forces to combat the TTP head.

He vowed that his militia would fight until Baitullah Mehsud’s network was eliminated.

On Tuesday, dissident leader Qari Zainuddin was killed by his bodyguards in Dera Ismail Khan. Zainuddin openly spoke against Baitullah Mehsud, in what some say was a power struggle within the ranks of the militants. — DawnNews

Finally with in the TTP some realize that what Baitullah Mehsud is doing are not Islamic and following enemy agencies to destabilize Pakistan and making bad name for Islam.

Last edited:
What is going to be done with these militants after operations where will they go and how can we be assured they will stand by while we build and rebuild girls schools and try to establish government writ.

When tribal people stand against these Taliban then there is no need to be worry about these terrorist.

When tribal people stand against these Taliban then there is no need to be worry about these terrorist.

But these are militant commanders not tribals and so i wonder how they will react to government trying to establish tangible control over waziristan

Taliban can only defeat themselves, no other power can. That is why education is needed, people then will realize that their leaders are insane and doing things which cannot be excused.

But these are militant commanders not tribals and so i wonder how they will react to government trying to establish tangible control over waziristan

Militant commanders are supported by the local tribal people. Tribal people think they are fighting for Islam. Now many tribal people stand against these militants. All Pakistan army can do is fight and clear the area its up to tribal people to maintain peace.

I guess Turkistan Bhittani was also attacked after Qari Zainuddin was killed, but survived. The attackers managed to flee, though.

Back
Top Bottom