What's new

MiG-29s Begin Sea Trials Aboard India’s New Aircraft Carrier

Oh jeez is this how its done? Going by the posts of the likes Sinochallenger, Hongwu and Peacefuls I guess Chinese people lob megaton nukes at the drop of a hat:lol:

well, a great majority of Indians would fit into the category of the three you mentioned above. If you don't believe me, ask around.

well, a great majority of Indians would fit into the category of the three you mentioned above. If you don't believe me, ask around.

No they don't, no one does. Thats a Chinese megaton forte, no one else is capable of such bs. And no I don't need to ask around, unlike you I don't base my opinion on what some random individual has to say on the internet. :disagree:

I don't think a retired Soviet era carrier is a "new" carrier....

Don't think , Thinking is not yr forte leave it to Baniya India. You guys just sit back and burn seeing India's military might.
We spend 1.9$ billion dollars on this so this is just as good as new.

Though how delusional i might sound but.....World peace
peace_pot_leaf.gif

No they don't, no one does. Thats a Chinese megaton forte, no one else is capable of such bs. And no I don't need to ask around, unlike you I don't base my opinion on what some random individual has to say on the internet. :disagree:

That is because you are more harsh against Chinese members and you turn a blind eye on Indian BS postings. I view both from a neutral perspective and though there are both Chinese and Indian members that BS way too much and got banned, there are more BS coming from the Indian side. Consequently, more Indians got banned. So its clear that there are many more Indian HongWu and SinoChallenger than just the few Chinese you had mentioned.

That is because you are more harsh against Chinese members and you turn a blind eye on Indian BS postings. I view both from a neutral perspective and though there are both Chinese and Indian members that BS way too much and got banned, there are more BS coming from the Indian side. Consequently, more Indians got banned. So its clear that there are many more Indian HongWu and SinoChallenger than just the few Chinese you had mentioned.

Well...in my opinion, we need to ignore these people, irrespective of their nationality.

So you really want to ignore years of delays and much costoverruns? It's good that it finally arrived, but the deal is clearly worse for India at the end.
Could you give any better option to India ? That would have been much worser . At the end INS Vikramaditya will be much complex than our IAC 1 .

As per the contract signed in January 2004, the original package was drawn up based on visual examination in as-is condition wherein it was found that the majority of the equipment, systems could be repaired while the electronic equipment could be renewed," Vice-Admiral S P S Cheema with the Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy), wrote in his RTI response.

he Admiral went on to say "on opening up the equipment for a detailed examination and survey of the state of the hull structures, systems, cabling, etc, it emerged that these could not be repaired and hence would have to be replaced with new ones".

"These additionalities have resulted in the increase in project costs."

The amound of work needed to be done and the cost increase was not only the fault of the Russians but also ours as we did the deal without a visual inspection, it later become apparent the entire cabling had to be replaced with new ones which is a massive job.

''Most equipment had to be replaced and the ship was completely rewired with 2,400 kilometres of new cables,”

Back
Top Bottom