ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As some of our lands are located in ME

mitlogo.png

National Intelligence Organization

National Intelligence Organization (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ex-ISI Chief to Lead UAE's Secret Service.
According to some media reports, the Ex-Chief of the ISI, Lt.General (R) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, is to head UAE's Secret Service's regional intelligence wing.

UAE wanted Pakistan's help to model its intelligence services after the ISI, in the backdrop of the assassination of a Palestinian leader by the Israeli Mossad a few years ago.

General-Shuja-Pasha.1.jpg

Former D.G ISI Gen Pasha Joins UAE Secret Service | Pakistan TV.TV

Source:Ex-ISI Chief to Lead UAE's Secret Service.
Well wish him best off luck and he should be careful off Israelis because they would not like it and would try to come after him @Aeronaut @Oscar @jaibi @nuclearpak your. Comments

Well wish him best off luck and he should be careful off Israelis because they would not like it and would try to come after him @Aeronaut @Oscar @jaibi @nuclearpak your. Comments

Some of these oil royals maintain a Track-2 link with Israel.Some like Jordan,Morocco and Qatar make no bones about their links with Israel. This would complicate Pasha's new job.

Some of these oil royals maintain a Track-2 link with Israel.Some like Jordan,Morocco and Qatar make no bones about their links with Israel. This would complicate Pasha's new job.
Yes but Israel is still considered enemy and still they plan against it

The Arab Nations have always been using Pakistani military talents. If anything, the only positive outcome that I can think of is of greater cooperation in the counter-terrorism operations between Pakistan and UAE as much finance moves through and from there.

Not really, Zarvan. The Arab states have shifted their focus from Israel to Iran, they are not the enemy number one. Since the 1980s (the rise of the Revolution in Iran) most Arab states have made either covert or overt connections to the Israeli government. I agree with @asad71
Yes but Israel is still considered enemy and still they plan against it

The Arab Nations have always been using Pakistani military talents. If anything, the only positive outcome that I can think of is of greater cooperation in the counter-terrorism operations between Pakistan and UAE as much finance moves through and from there.

Not really, Zarvan. The Arab states have shifted their focus from Israel to Iran, they are not the enemy number one. Since the 1980s (the rise of the Revolution in Iran) most Arab states have made either covert or overt connections to the Israeli government. I agree with @asad71
Yes sir and I see far more military corporation between Muslim countries training join ventures in weapons and joint exercises and as far as Israel is concerned yes they are also looking at Iran but half focus still Israel

It's no longer as an enemy, Zarv, it's more so a state of interest. As an example, since the Israel-Hezbollah war the Arab nations have seen Iranian influence as more detrimental to their interests rather than Israel.

Yes sir and I see far more military corporation between Muslim countries training join ventures in weapons and joint exercises and as far as Israel is concerned yes they are also looking at Iran but half focus still Israel

It's no longer as an enemy, Zarv, it's more so a state of interest. As an example, since the Israel-Hezbollah war the Arab nations have seen Iranian influence as more detrimental to their interests rather than Israel.
I know sir but I have my sources and even after peace deals Arab countries work against Israel and sir this will continue its in their genes and if Iran USA deal is successful than again more will shift on Israel

Zavr, I'm sure you have your sources but this is the way things are coming up. See the latest developments on the Iran deal the staunchest criticism has come from KSA and Israel. I'm not condoning or criticising anything just saying that that's how it is appearing to be.

I know sir but I have my sources and even after peace deals Arab countries work against Israel and sir this will continue its in their genes and if Iran USA deal is successful than again more will shift on Israel

Zavr, I'm sure you have your sources but this is the way things are coming up. See the latest developments on the Iran deal the staunchest criticism has come from KSA and Israel. I'm not condoning or criticising anything just saying that that's how it is appearing to be.
I know that sir focus on Iran was always specially after 1979 sir and Saudi playing their games

To be precise the Arabs are grasping to re-discover their Islamic heritage. That is, the Arabic diaspora - the common man. But the oil royals and the filthy rich that are beneficiaries cannot risk loosing their opulence.

Back
Top Bottom