What's new

Mian Sharif didn't own London's Apartments: Shahbaz Sharif's wife

This lady is a gem. Always comes out on important occasions and then goes in hiding again. I hope Shahbaz doesn't divorce her.
I really don't know what she is up to.

I mean she is always speaking against her own family. She was openly advoctating anarchy march and often supported Dharna's against his own family on several ocassions. I really thought she may have been divorced something but it looks like she is still living with her husband yeah?

Anyway, The Sharif family is in greater mess and will eventually become an example for rest of the political parties in Pakistan. They may be remembered as the face of corruption and may be humiliated even greater than the ever-popular PPP leaders

I mean she is always speaking against her own family. She was openly advoctating anarchy march and often supported Dharna's against his own family on several ocassions. I really thought she may have been divorced something but it looks like she is still living with her husband yeah?

Anyway, The Sharif family is in greater mess and will eventually become an example for rest of the political parties in Pakistan. They may be remembered as the face of corruption and may be humiliated even greater than the ever-popular PPP leaders

I think Shahbaz Sharif is a better administrator than nawaz Sharif and May be she also shares this thinking ??? that is why

We can call her one-brave-lady. Unlike many other Pakistani women who keep quite because of their in-laws or husbands egos, honor or their anger/ torture, she just doesn't care. Her husband is a CM, a man who wasn't bothered when his police was killing innocent pregnant women in model town. He can get rid of her without anyone knowing about the cause of death.

Anyway, she has given incompetent PTI legal council, an important clue to be brought in front of the SC. We should thank and appreciate her.

And yes, I agree, this Sharif family is really a big mess. I am feeling independence of Pakistani nation from the clutches of these criminals and corrupt vultures is near, in shaa Allah.

We can call her one-brave-lady. Unlike many other Pakistani women who keep quite because of their in-laws or husbands egos, honor or their anger/ torture, she just doesn't care. Her husband is a CM, a man who wasn't bothered when his police was killing innocent pregnant women in model town. He can get rid of her without anyone knowing about the cause of death.

Anyway, she has given incompetent PTI legal council, an important clue to be brought in front of the SC. We should thank and appreciate her.

And yes, I agree, this Sharif family is really a big mess. I am feeling independence of Pakistani nation from the clutches of these criminals and corrupt vultures is near, in shaa Allah.

I can bet, PTI legal team will not take clues and translate it into something meaningful in legal terms..

I am afraid, if because of incompetence of PTI legal team, what if commission is formed, in next hearing? Then it will be a never ending case, if commission is formed... Petitioners must be able to comvince the bench, otherwise... But have no faith in legal team of PTI... Even in news article, today, someone from PTI said, tht they think tht judicial commission will be formed in next hearing, which they dont want... And their legal team is a mess... Should read tht article from express tribune today

I think Shahbaz Sharif is a better administrator than nawaz Sharif and May be she also shares this thinking ??? that is why
There is a huge difference between the brothers.

We commonly hear corruption of Sharif family and then it turns out like, Nawaz Shareef's son and daughter owns this n that. Nawaz Sharif's company bought this n that, Nawaz Sharif's family took loans and never paid back

What we hear about Shahbaz Sharif is, corruption in his projects, they never directly hold him responsible for the corruption in projects but there surely has always been a lot of work going on in Punjab under his leadership, the key reason for his success

I can bet, PTI legal team will not take clues and translate it into something meaningful in legal terms..

I am afraid, if because of incompetence of PTI legal team, what if commission is formed, in next hearing? Then it will be a never ending case, if commission is formed... Petitioners must be able to comvince the bench, otherwise... But have no faith in legal team of PTI... Even in news article, today, someone from PTI said, tht they think tht judicial commission will be formed in next hearing, which they dont want... And their legal team is a mess... Should read tht article from express tribune today

Can you paste the link of that article please?

Other social media users who have access to PTI's senior leadership are giving advices but they are not heard. See the post (#11) on one forum:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...دالت-میں-جمع&p=4245899&viewfull=1#post4245899

This is what i have been saying this, since yesterday... PTI legal team have no clue, how to present their case in court, with evidence... All they are relying on...is media and rhetoric.... I am amazed tht when common ppl like us can understand the difference between media war and legal requirements, why not their legal team understands it and prepares accordingly?

You know, what? I have a very very bad feeling.... nawaz will come out victorious, in this case too....sadly.. And again a similar verdict might come, like in dhandli case... Their too, pti was more intetested in rhetoric and media war, and nor on legal requirements.... Sadly PTI still hasnt learnt their lesson

I am dreading Nawaz victory :(

This is what i have been saying this, since yesterday... PTI legal team have no clue, how to present their case in court, with evidence... All they are relying on...is media and rhetoric.... I am amazed tht when common ppl like us can understand the difference between media war and legal requirements, why not their legal team understands it and prepares accordingly?

You know, what? I have a very very bad feeling.... nawaz will come out victorious, in this case too....sadly.. And again a similar verdict might come, like in dhandli case... Their too, pti was more intetested in rhetoric and media war, and nor on legal requirements.... Sadly PTI still hasnt learnt their lesson

I am dreading Nawaz victory :(

Let's pray for a better outcome. Someone posted this on the forum and I really liked it:

Jhoot.PNG

In other words, she is saying that Nawaz Sharif's family owned them since begining. Mian Sharif and other family has nothing to do with the flats. That is huge blow to Nawaz's case in SC.

Sir, may be extracting "juice" out of Beef is a common thing in Pakistan. But the Tweets are written in simple English. She is saying that these "flats" weren't inherited. Which is what has been presented to the court. I am following this case and a couple of others in India and German very closely as a part of my research. The stance is that these "flats" were purchased from the settlement of an Arab business deal and the money after the business settlement went to the kid in England who is a known businessman. So it is the same stance that I've read everywhere else, including the BBC. The tweets aren't blaming anyone, she's simply reiterating the truth. Thanks.

Sir, I don't know her, but I am following this case as a part of my research. Perhaps she was divorced or treated bad by the family for one reason or another?

The tweets in the beginning of the thread don't blame anyone, rather simply explain the reality which is what was presented to the media and the court of Pakistan (as reported in details in the BBC and elsewhere too). Outside of these tweets, I don't know what else she's tweeted so can't speak on that count. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom