What's new

MFI-395 Super Mushshak Gets Glass Cockpit

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
MFI-395 Super Mushshak Gets Glass Cockpit

Pakistan has upgraded the MFI-395 Super Mushshak with a completely new integrated glass cockpit instead of traditional style of analog dials and gauges.. The Super Mushshak is a basic trainer aircraft which is offered to the International Military and commercial customers. by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).

The Super Mushshak features two large multi-function displays, one each for the pilot and co-pilot. It is on the static line next to the JF-17 fighter.

The Mushshak series of basic trainers has been a great success for the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex due to its export orders. Beside commercial customers PAC has sold Mushshak trainer to the Pakistan Air Force & Pakistan Army (149), Iranian Air Force (25), Royal Saudi Air Force (20), Royal Air Force of Oman (8), Egyptian Air Force (54) and the Syrian Air Force (6).

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex is hoping to sell the latest Super Mushshak with glass cockpit as basic traning aircraft as well as ultra light commercial aircraft. Its officals said at the Dubai air show, "You can use it both in the air force, or on the golf course".

Pakistan operates about 20 of them.The cockpit offers good overall vision.It can also be fitted with lightweight weapons and used in COIN missions.The cruise speed is a little low though at about 250kmph

6344207711_1d47369dc2_b.jpg

According to AFM, PAC was already doing this for a "foriegn customer" (so quitely, they have done this), my guess would be KSA........The question should be, who'z gonna be next.....

Not only Saudis. We supply to nearly half of the Middle East including U.A.E.

One or two African countries too.

Masha Allah . . . But PAC should further modify and/or manufacture Sper Mushak's All-Metal Airframe by using present day Composite materails . . . as well as try to design and manufature few other LIGHT aircrafts both for military and general aviation purpose . . . AS just one aircraft of this category is not sufficient for PAC's Business . . . Though PAC is also partially manufacturing K-8 and JF-17 But still PAC should proceed further . . . !

Ultralight Aircrafts (used Both for civilian as well as military purpose) are not TOO much difficult to deisgn and manufacture/build . . . as hundreds of "Amature Built/Homebuilt Aircrafts" are already being build and flying in the world . . . !!

I, myself, have designed (copied to some extent) an Ultralight Aircrafts, and intend to build one BUT for the time being lacking financial resources to accomplish the goal . . . and looking forward for a "Sponsering Company" for financial assiatnce to get materalize my "Designed/copied" Ultralight Aircraft . . . !!!

1. Availability of Aircraft-Grade "Metals" (including 6061-T6 Alumenium) in Pakistan is one of the major hurdle for amature/home-designer-cum-builder.
2. furthermore, Aircraft Instruments are too have to import, making designing/manufacturing difficult for a amature/home builder.

Ms Samina . . . Upgrading an aircraft to Galss-cockpit is not a "Great Achievement" . . . IF we know thta PAC is the World's 7th Largest Aircraft Manufacturing/Overhall factory . . . . Being the World's 7th Largest Aircraft manufacturing Factory . . . PAC should have designed/manufacured a many other aircrafts as well, along with Super Mushshak, K-8, and JF-17 Thunder . . . OK

BUT Still . . . I will definitely Encourage and buck-up PAC Engineers and technicians for their efforts towards Pakistan's Self-Reliance . . . !!

So why Kamra cant upgrade it with China, so that it can carry weapons for COIN operations ( also the K-8 could be armed but for COIN operation) ?

Does any one knows the sale price of S-Mushaq?

Back
Top Bottom