What's new

Mexican military chopper crosses the border, shoots at agents

well , it's usa , some times the most expensive army in world history don't have enough equipment to protect US itself .
for example it seems at the dawn of 11th September 2001 if for example Canada or Mexico wanted to attack USA they only had 6 fighter plane available to immediately respond to the aggression .

It's not that we don't have the equipment - our Air Force is huge. There just isn't a border threat that needs constant vigilance.
The only one is Russian bombers and they are intercepted way up in Alaska.

No US military on the Mexican border.
None on Canadian border either.

Just border police.

In fact even if the US military had a base on the Mexican border right at that spot they'd be more than twice the distance from Mexico City(1900km) than the US troops in South Korea are to Beijing (900km). In fact almost every spot on the Mexican border is further away. Why even Shanghai is only 540km away from US troops!

Sleep tight with that thought! :cheesy:
haha
that should be good enough to shut them up lol.
idiots don't realize that no matter how many soldiers china has they still don't stand a chance against us.

You must've tasted some Mexican sausage then :lol:

Chorizo is great !! . Yummy pork sausage. I wash it down with an ice cold Dos Equis after I take my dog for a walk. You should try it.:enjoy:

US be scared when Canada comes after you, with both tanks and all of our 300 soldiers

Chorizo is great !! . Yummy pork sausage. I wash it down with an ice cold Dos Equis after I take my dog for a walk. You should try it.:enjoy:

You sure chorizo is the one you tasted though ?! might have been something else. Dont you mean you washed it down with a white milk ? :omghaha:

You sure chorizo is the one you tasted though ?! might have been something else. Dont you mean you washed it down with white milk ? :omghaha:

It's 'funny' the way your mind 'works'. You seem to have a lot of pent up 'emotions'. Is there anything you'd like to tell us ? Anything you'd like to come out of ? :bunny:

It's 'funny' the way your mind 'works'. You seem to have a lot of pent up 'emotions'. Is there anything you'd like to tell us ? Anything you'd like to come out of ? :bunny:

Do you? You're the one who's enjoying Mexican "meat" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom