What's new

Metro Bus in Karachi???

MQM won't either. If we stop thinking as disparate ethnic groups and have peace and development these party's will loose their power. They will be unable to make pathan and muhajir fight or any other. Thanks to us karachites voting preferences nothing good has happened in karachi for a long time. I mean Karachi has more than twice the population of lahore and it does not have a metro bus. I think we need to question why there has been no development here and Lahore is far ahead of Karachi on every front.

What really saddens me is the fact with recent elections, Karachites have certainly voted for MQM and Sindh for PPP so there isn't much anyone can do. We all want to see Karachi develop leaps and bounds ahead than any other city but I guess if Karachi people want to stick with these Suckers (MQM+PPP) then I guess they deserve this fate and shouldn't really be complaining to Punjab because this is what they want.

Last edited:
So this is supposed to be a bus rapid transit system?

Has anyone done a calculation on how much Karachi loses every year because of inefficient public transport?

Yes - As per some of our visionary leaders and their followers metros are waste of money ans we don't need it.

Yes - As per some of our visionary leaders and their followers metros are waste of money ans we don't need it.

Thats sad. Karachi sized city needs a metro ASAP I feel.

How bad are the traffic problems in Karachi right now anyhow? Does it have a suburban rail at least?

Sorry rephrase it

How to build something in Sindh (PPP) Cause PML N is making all those which they announced it Dams roads Power plants Metro etc etc etc ......

Step 1: Announce it
Step 2: Re-announce it again 6 months later
Step 3: Forget it ever existed and hope the
public forgets too
Step 4: Re-re-announce it under a new name a
year later.

Step 4: Re-re-announce it under a new name like shaheed bhutto falana dhimkana
step 5: If people point to your incompetence, start crying about your qurbani and threat to jamhoriyat

Step 4: Re-re-announce it under a new name like shaheed bhutto falana dhimkana
step 5: If people point to your incompetence, start crying about your qurbani and threat to jamhoriyat

Step 6: Bhutto Zinda hai

movie bana kar upload kar do :) wo bhi pakre jaen ge.. hamaen bhi yaqeen ho jaye ga..

last time a guy who was caught by rangers ended up getting a bullet in the chest and bleed to death while they stand and watch him die ...

this is very interesting 2 mega projects namely orange line and green line have begun being constructed in karachi and all with so much silence. no big announcements, bo fancy press conferences, no ground breaking stones.
very suspicious....

this is very interesting 2 mega projects namely orange line and green line have begun being constructed in karachi and all with so much silence. no big announcements, bo fancy press conferences, no ground breaking stones.
very suspicious....

Orange line is in Lahore .... where is it in Karachi??

Thats sad. Karachi sized city needs a metro ASAP I feel.

How bad are the traffic problems in Karachi right now anyhow? Does it have a suburban rail at least?
No suburban rail, no nothing. The traffic jams are ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS. I actually want to move to Islamabad for this single reason. That should tell you how bad it is. I wasn't willing to move when there were killings and bombs and everything lol. But the traffic. I've stopped going anywhere, maybe except 8 in the morning haha.

Karachi people will never be able to see metro why ? because PPP will never let anything good happen to Karachi/Pakistan then you have Bus mafia.

Brother,

In karachi development is not the problem by PPP, its always MQM who wants to control over the resources of Karachi.

Rangers chalwai gi Metro Karachi me :D
Another Update

14_01.jpg

@rockstar08 @<ScRipT>.<3DiT> @KN-1 @AZADPAKISTAN2009
bhai agar bana bhi tu 10 saal bad hi mukammal hooga :-)
malir 15 ka fly over insay 2 1/2 saal say nahi bana chaly hain green line banany :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom