What's new

‘Meteoric’ rise of a Pakistani agitator

" The man who shoots off his mouth" ..and himself in the foot !

He is running a think tank and he is an invited guest to shows to express his views a journalist doesn't do that. He has his views and runs a show to tell people what should be done.

A journalist (also called a newspaperman) is a person who practices journalism, the gathering and dissemination of information about current events, trends, issues, and people while striving for non-bias viewpoint.

He is running a think tank and he is an invited guest to shows to express his views a journalist doesn't do that. He has his views and runs a show to tell people what should be done.

A journalist (also called a newspaperman) is a person who practices journalism, the gathering and dissemination of information about current events, trends, issues, and people while striving for non-bias viewpoint.

I see. He's a "security expert", and gets invited on TV for his "expert opinions"?

So what is he? An entertainer?

If course he's a journalist, since he comes on a news channel and analyses current events. (If you could call that analysing)
Ever heard of a term called Think tank? They usually have ideas out of the mainstream.

The thing I like about Zaid Hamid is that Indians are actually simply nervous while talking to him. Indians have a lot of problems with aggression. The slightest bit of aggression really puts them on the backfoot. Thats the problem they had with Musharraf too. Would you imagine in Musharrafs 8 something years, Indians never really won an argument with him? He was simply aggressive.

You need a guy like that to just win psychological battles. Zaid Hamid is not going to set policies, but hes going to be someone who can overshadow the massive Indian propaganda machine. People may not agree with what he says but everyone listens to him.

I don't agree with him on say 70% of the things, but I'd always listen him out and in this world where a media weak Pakistan's point of view is often shrouded in Indian dominance, this unique quality of his (and others like him).

Ever heard of a term called Think tank? They usually have ideas out of the mainstream.

He, a think tank! A self made think tank for sure.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...post278318.html?highlight=Zionists#post278318

Is there still some doubt about where the terrorists came from? After your government has accepted that they were Pakistanis?

Regarding Zaid, one thing that goes in his favor is that he is a good communicator and has an excellent grip on the Pakistani/Muslim pulse. He knows what makes them tick, at least the majority of them. He also has a good knowledge of the historical and current geopolitical facts.

What makes him a joke for us is the little regard he shows for the realities that all of us can see, the hyperbole that he uses, the absurd claim that he makes which any impartial person can immediately pick up but not those who want to believe him for dear life. This combined with his selective usage of convenient facts and ignoring or plain lying about the inconvenient ones!

This talk of the whole world being somehow conspiring against Pakistan, the world wars being anti-Muslim wars, the 9/11 being inside operation, the "Hindu Zionists", the "Christian Zionists", the "Amar Singh" are nothing but a figment of his extremely fertile imagination. He talks some facts but mixes them cleverly with hyperbole and lies and his formula seems to be effective for those who would like nothing better than to believe its all true.

The thing I like about Zaid Hamid is that Indians are actually simply nervous while talking to him. Indians have a lot of problems with aggression. The slightest bit of aggression really puts them on the backfoot. Thats the problem they had with Musharraf too. Would you imagine in Musharrafs 8 something years, Indians never really won an argument with him? He was simply aggressive.

A bit of self-serving generalization. See what happens after a minor traffic accident in Delhi and you will forget all this "aggression" theory. We have had several wars and I guess they should have taken care of these perceptions by now.

Such people are not aggressive, they are deluded. Its a waste of time talking to them unless they get their sense back. Musharraf did ultimately long after his failed Agra trip and we made good progress, mainly in backdoor diplomacy.

Zaid is primarily a non-entity. he may rile many Indians and make many Pakistanis feel proud with his rhetoric but is ultimately one who doesn't matter in the larger scheme of things. At least now. I don't think even Paksitani establishment treates him as anything more than a nuisance.

You need a guy like that to just win psychological battles. Zaid Hamid is not going to set policies, but hes going to be someone who can overshadow the massive Indian propaganda machine. People may not agree with what he says but everyone listens to him.

He is good for the morale of the Pakistanis. That seems to be little in doubt. Though I am not sure how all those conspiracy theories of a grand USA, Israel, India plan to take out your nukes will be comforting to people.

He seems obsessed with the Pakistani nukes and conspiracies by the world to take them away. They seem to be the deliverance to him.

I don't agree with him on say 70% of the things, but I'd always listen him out and in this world where a media weak Pakistan's point of view is often shrouded in Indian dominance, this unique quality of his (and others like him).

Yes, I think you said it. You know he is lying through his teeth 70% of the time and still find comfort in his words. Others may not know that he is lying and will likely take him for his word.

Last edited:
It is amazing that the Indians claim Zaid Hamid to be unimportant, irrelevant and ignored but one mention of his name turns them all berserk. This is clearly a contradiction in terms. He must be doing something right I guess.

He, a think tank! A self made think tank for sure.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...post278318.html?highlight=Zionists#post278318

A bit of self-serving generalization. See what happens after a minor traffic accident in Delhi and you will forget all this "aggression" theory. We have had several wars and I guess they should have taken care of these perceptions by now.

Such people are not aggressive, they are deluded. Its a waste of time talking to them unless they get their sense back. Musharraf did ultimately long after his failed Agra trip and we made good progress, mainly in backdoor diplomacy.

Zaid is primarily a non-entity. he may rile many Indians and make many Pakistanis feel proud with his rhetoric but is ultimately one who doesn't matter in the larger scheme of things. At least now. I don't think even Paksitani establishment treates him as anything more than a nuisance.

He is good for the morale of the Pakistanis. That seems to be little in doubt. Though I am not sure how all those conspiracy theories of a grand USA, Israel, India plan to take out your nukes will be comforting to people.

He seems obsessed with the Pakistani nukes and conspiracies by the world to take them away. They seem to be the deliverance to him.

Yes, I think you said it. You know he is lying through his teeth 70% of the time and still find comfort in his words. Others may not know that he is lying and will likely take him for his word.
Lying would suggest mis-intent. I do not know for SURE either that he is wrong and I'm right. Nor he knows it.

Thats how opinions work. And also a little thing called freedom of speech.

Lying would suggest mis-intent. I do not know for SURE either that he is wrong and I'm right. Nor he knows it.

Thats how opinions work. And also a little thing called freedom of speech.

Yes, I agree. Opinions can be different. It is when he lies about the facts that can be verified that the truth comes out.

I have given examples of such facts in the above post where he has been caught with his ..... ....!

He mixes the right facts with the wrong ones and draws fantastic conclusions. But I will say one thing, he is a charismatic fellow. His videos are entertaining and carry some useful facts if you know how to separate it from the 90% chaff.

It is only when you can dispassionately see the tricks that he uses that you can understand him.

Zaid Zaman Hamid will go down in history for his magnificent statement that "Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh, a Sikh".

That statement should be inscribed on Zaid Hamid's grave stone in due course of time.

Dont be so confident, his claim will be burned with your chita.:coffee:

So what is he? An entertainer?

If course he's a journalist, since he comes on a news channel and analyses current events. (If you could call that analysing)

So anyone comes on News channel and analyzes current events is a journalist :rofl: then Asma Jehangir is also a journalist

Times of India is still blabbering about Zaid hamid, Indians are like :flame: and that is an achievment keeping in view the current situation where psy-ops play a big role.

Back
Top Bottom