What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

I would recommend the following:
Chanel Platinum Egoiste (Most versatile, day/night, summer/winter)
images

Polo Red
1157431_10200488338267722_2137246574_n.jpg

Spice Bomb (cool weather)
spicebomb-pub.jpg

And the one i currently use - Dior Homme
nd.13015.jpg

I also have Pure Malt which i also recommend (not daily use though)

a263215216806.jpg

Just to correct you slightly, men wear cologne and women wear perfume.....I used to make the same mistake in my younger years until I was corrected

And my personal preference is issey miyaki, bvlgari aqva or Armani diamond..

A Cologne has to react to every persons skin to create a pleasant smell...so even though some of the options mentioned here are popular, it all depends on how it will end up smelling on you and against your skin...I suggest you go to the department store and test some out.

First of all, Perfume is not just for Girls.
The difference between a Perfume and Cologne is that Perfume is higher concentration than a cologne.
You can find Perfumes for Men
028601_La%20Nuit%20de%20L%20Homme%20Le%20Parfum%20%E2%80%93%20packshot%20fond%20blanc.jpg

531506_121128110207_Dior_Homme_Intense.jpg

And I happen to own Dior Homme Intense, I only use it for special occasions, but when ever i do everyone loves it.

First of all, Perfume is not just for Girls.
The difference between a Perfume and Cologne is that Perfume is higher concentration than a cologne.
You can find Perfumes for Men
028601_La%20Nuit%20de%20L%20Homme%20Le%20Parfum%20%E2%80%93%20packshot%20fond%20blanc.jpg

531506_121128110207_Dior_Homme_Intense.jpg

And I happen to own Dior Homme Intense, I only use it for special occasions, but when ever i do everyone loves it.

Technically you are right...cologne is a kind of perfume..
Nevertheless, in spoken English, cologne refers to men's "perfume"...I wouldn't go to the store and ask for perfume, coz 90 pct chance they will direct you to the women's section.
Anyways, I'm just imparting knowledge that my prep school taught me about manners and etiquette...not saying they couldn't be wrong!

Technically you are right...cologne is a kind of perfume..
Nevertheless, in spoken English, cologne refers to men's "perfume"...I wouldn't go to the store and ask for perfume, coz 90 pct chance they will direct you to the women's section.
Anyways, I'm just imparting knowledge that my prep school taught me about manners and etiquette...not saying they couldn't be wrong!

I know what you're saying. I say cologne as well like everyone else.
But just putting it out there for general knowledge

BTW i agree with your second point in your earlier post.
This is why it's better to test it before making the purchase. it may smell nice on me, but not on you.

Gentlemen/Ladies,

Any suggestions on Perfumes for men ?

I am keen on following things

• for Daily Use
  • not very expensive, between 1 - 3 thousand INR
  • pretty strong and long lasting fragrance

BTW, I've already used following

Evaflor Whisky, Faberge Brut, jacques bogart pour homme , jacques bogart silver scent, jacques Bogart city tower, jacques bogart One Man Show, jacques bogart story blue, Remy Latour Cigar and Jovan Black Musk.

Thanks

Some thing is wrong with your flag selection! :woot:

have you tried Fierce?
my friend wears it, it smells good.

I can't say that I have. Never even heard of it actually. Will look for it (to sample) next time I'm at my local mall.

I can't say that I have. Never even heard of it actually. Will look it up, thanks for the recommendation.

Sorry i should've wrote the whole name - Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch

Sorry i should've wrote the whole name - Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch

Just noticed that when I looked it up. That's probably the reason I never heard of it. Will try to remember next time I'm in the vicinity of an A&F.

In my opinion, guys should NOT wear cologne. Daily shower w/ a nice moisturizing soap and exfoliating shower gel and long-lasting deodorant should do the job. Let your significant other wear perfume!:-)

Back
Top Bottom