What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

o.6646.jpg

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it, so do the ladies. I have had random women come up to me and ask what I was wearing! Probably not for daily use though :undecided:

Great for night outs but not ideal for daily use.

o.6646.jpg

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it, so do the ladies. I have had random women come up to me and ask what I was wearing! Probably not for daily use though :undecided:

What are the base notes ?

Sacrifice by Ajmal.
Others mentioned above are great brands but they might fall beyond your mentioned range

Unfortunately, I could not find Sacrifice on any Indian online stores.

True.

I alternate between these two for daily use.

68382M.jpg

chrome.jpg

Actually @kseeker Chrome Azzaro might be the best bet for you. Its pretty cheap as well.

Azzaro is quite affordable :)

Didnt think of that. You could try getting it from Dubai

Yeah... One of my friend is coming back to India from Saudi for a vacation, will ask him if he could fetch that for me. BTW, what's its price ?

I use Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford (uni sex) for special occassions.

Does anyone know Daily use Vanilla perfume or cologne ?

o.1825.jpg

Last edited:
Forget these fancy shit....get some old spice cologne and bathe yourself with it!Your good to go for a month!

My advise... pick a vague scent few people use which is good enough. And only ever use that scent. People will learn to associate that scent with you.

And please people, for the love of God, don't bathe in scents. Strong scents are obnoxious no matter how cool your brand is.

Just to correct you slightly, men wear cologne and women wear perfume.....I used to make the same mistake in my younger years until I was corrected

And my personal preference is issey miyaki, bvlgari aqva or Armani diamond..

A Cologne has to react to every persons skin to create a pleasant smell...so even though some of the options mentioned here are popular, it all depends on how it will end up smelling on you and against your skin...I suggest you go to the department store and test some out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom