CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT

Gentlemen/Ladies,

Any suggestions on Perfumes for men ?

I am keen on following things

• for Daily Use
  • not very expensive, between 1 - 3 thousand INR
  • pretty strong and long lasting fragrance

BTW, I've already used following

Evaflor Whisky, Faberge Brut, jacques bogart pour homme , jacques bogart silver scent, jacques Bogart city tower, jacques bogart One Man Show, jacques bogart story blue, Remy Latour Cigar and Jovan Black Musk.

Thanks

there is only one perfume for men and its called Polo everything else is soo 21st century girly men perfume

^^^

You see...two people agreed. Now go out and buy it. :)

there is only one perfume for men and its called Polo everything else is soo 21st century girly men perfume

What a coincidence I just happen to suggest manly cologne. :omghaha::yay:

Sacrifice by Ajmal.
Others mentioned above are great brands but they might fall beyond your mentioned range

Cool water is within the range. Polo blue is at bit higher side however, looking at the online reviews and the current recommendation, it's under my consideration now :)

Armani Code Ultimate

nd.15718.jpg

Cool Water and Ralph Lauren are both old stuff... (also the aqua di gio ) :)

My personal favorite but hard to find.

AQS_S202_545S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been a fan of CK one for daily use and have gotten a lot of compliments. But this is a unisex cologne/perfume. So you may not like it if you like strong manly colognes, but I always get compliments from the ladies. They love it! And the good thing is that it is not very common these days as it is very old.

o.6646.jpg

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it, so do the ladies. I have had random women come up to me and ask what I was wearing! Probably not for daily use though :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom