What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

somewhat similar to carrera tag h
omega40thapollo11b.jpg
Omega-Speedmaster-Mens-Watch-311.30.42.30.13.001.jpg

actually i owned 4.. i lost one while hiking, eventhough it was the costliest, yet it was my least favourite--[grand carrera]

my mamoon has bought one tagh for me from thailand , i'll get it only if i go visit him in karachi... ahhh blackmailing me..

IVE ALWAYS spent money either on myself or my family--NEVER on drugs, ciggerettes, or girl friends-- thats the secret of my ''apparant wealth'' !

Ah fair enough:tup: Do you guys have Tag showrooms in Pakistan? Cause there are lot of very good fakes/replicas around which are sold as original ones. The tags and rolexs from Thailand are quite notorious.

I like "police" brand when it comes to affordable watches,

OGYsUoSEX1kK1Xr.jpg

PL12086JSB-02.jpg

hmmm actually i got them from abroad, however i know of atleast one original shop in lahore -- its inside the nike megashop in main bulevard gulberg

Nice start and here I would like to share some of my favorite sports watches, Casio G-Shock GW7900RD-4, Puma Cardiac Plus, Timex Ironman Race Trainer Pro, and Hublot Big Bang Euro. These are the best and my favorite sports watches.

TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Pendulum --- it might be my new love...

tagpendulum.jpg

i have the same fast track watch fr the past 12 years:fie:

Looks exactly like this except fr the dials.

images

Mine's pretty simple, and yet tough :D
G-200-1E.jpg

Been 12+ years, and still going...

Nothing better than a speedmaster. I mean, nothing better with the current size of my pocket.

I still use this oldschool casio:

F-91W-1YEF_%20horloge.jpg

But really i love old things. I want go back in to time. This is much better:

MontreGousset001.jpg

Gentlemen/Ladies,

Any suggestions on Perfumes for men ?

I am keen on following things

• for Daily Use
  • not very expensive, between 1 - 3 thousand INR
  • pretty strong and long lasting fragrance

BTW, I've already used following

Evaflor Whisky, Faberge Brut, jacques bogart pour homme , jacques bogart silver scent, jacques Bogart city tower, jacques bogart One Man Show, jacques bogart story blue, Remy Latour Cigar and Jovan Black Musk.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom