What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon. I am shocked that we have come to this level. First I think its fake propoganda by PPP or MQM but if true i think this will be the worst thing which will happen in Pakistani politics and after this there will be vidoes , audio , pictures of every one every were.

Whats wrong with US ? were are going with all these. Despite PML.N has done same in past both against Benazir and Imran Khan but as a Pakistani i strongly condem that.

Dude these all so called political parties r like this they do a lot of crazy things........Dont expect good from them.

Maryam Nawaz is a human and if she had sex is this the 8th ajooba of the world?
And after all it is her personal affair!

what third class level MQM has come to! Shame on them and their supporters!

@somebozo of all the billion people in the world we have an alien idiot who cant read that P.Raja 'says' MQM will release not 'MQM' has this stance

time to retire bozo you mind is fracked up with biasness

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two dimensions to it.

1 - Revealing somebody's personal life in itself pretty darn and condemn-able act.
2 - Revelations like that actually uncover the dual-face characters who like to present themselves as SAINTS but in reality they are worse as SATAN.

Also a leader cannot defend his faults claiming them to be his/her "private life". A poor character in private or public life is equally poor and for a leader who essentially needs moral authority, it is even more unacceptable. We don't want SAINTS as leaders and we DON"T expect leaders to be saints AND we realize that human is prone to weaknesses - BUT - blunders cannot be termed as weaknesses and once grave flaws are identified in leaders, they seize to be the leaders. Argument of Public or Private becomes irrelevant there.

What's the big deal???

Anyone can make it... here's mine:

literally-funny-sex-tape.jpg

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon. I am shocked that we have come to this level. First I think its fake propoganda by PPP or MQM but if true i think this will be the worst thing which will happen in Pakistani politics and after this there will be vidoes , audio , pictures of every one every were.

Whats wrong with US ? were are going with all these. Despite PML.N has done same in past both against Benazir and Imran Khan but as a Pakistani i strongly condem that.

ye hey tu bari gatya harkat par istarhan woh loog jo in sab kay followers hain unko apnay in leadraan ke asal okaat nazar ajayege KAMAZKAM phir tu inkay pechay kutoon ke tarhan nahe baagaingay na he inkay pechay kutoon ke tarhan lareengay!

Politicians do have these kind of affairs what is the big deal here :lol:

@somebozo of all the billion people in the world we have an alien idiot who cant read that P.Raja 'says' MQM will release not 'MQM' has this stance

time to retire bozo you mind is fracked up with biasness

Time to wash your brain with Surf excel buddy, MQM propaganda has turned it more ****** than kachra kundi on qurbai day!

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon.

Maryam Nawaz should prepare to sue these morons if such a tape every comes online!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two dimensions to it.

1 - Revealing somebody's personal life in itself pretty darn and condemn-able act.
2 - Revelations like that actually uncover the dual-face characters who like to present themselves as SAINTS but in reality they are worse as SATAN.

Also a leader cannot defend his faults claiming them to be his/her "private life". A poor character in private or public life is equally poor and for a leader who essentially needs moral authority, it is even more unacceptable. We don't want SAINTS as leaders and we DON"T expect leaders to be saints AND we realize that human is prone to weaknesses - BUT - blunders cannot be termed as weaknesses and once grave flaws are identified in leaders, they seize to be the leaders. Argument of Public or Private becomes irrelevant there.

Maryam is NOT a leader .

anyway thats a dirty politics.

such things dont fetch votes in Pakistan but only gossips.

character assassination NOTHING else

Time to wash your brain with Surf excel buddy, MQM propaganda has turned it more ****** than kachra kundi on qurbai day!

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon.

Maryam Nawaz should prepare to sue these morons if such a tape every comes online!

its time for you bozo to get your head out of you arse to read the word 'claimed'

who cares? sex tapes are almost always of low quality, small resolution and too grainy. Voice quality sucks too. You people get excited on the lamest of reasons. :coffee:

Its fake anyway. Mehreen Raja never said it in that interview and PTI is promoting the news for getting even with PMLN (they also spread the rumors of an IK sex tape). PTI is also spreading the rumors that Altaf's drone attack is actually this video. Plus that rumor is that this video is made with some Saudi. This thing will most likely bite PTI on its back.

This is normal practice for politicians. Not a new thing.
Anyway, if any bad things happens, it should be release in public so that people will now the real face and avoid from illusion.

better sex than murders!

Cannot defend one bad thing because the other was worse. Why is only one of the two bad an option for us? I would say both are worse and both deserve rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom