What's new

Meera to marry Pakistani American pilot

Dance

Reaction score
Lollywood actor Meera has announced that she is marrying a Pakistani-American Naveed Shehzad, Express News reported on Sunday.
Meera, who recently adopted two baby deer in order to raise awareness about animal rights, is likely to get engaged to Shehzad – an airline captain on February 19 in Lahore, sources said.
“Shehzad is a family friend and I will be getting engaged to him on my family’s insistence,” Meera said.
As reported earlier, the Lollywood diva and veteran actor-turned-director Reema Khan married US based Pakistani cardiologist Dr Tariq Shahab on November 19, 2011. The nikkah took place at a court in Virginia, during which the actress wore a green outfit designed by Hasan Shehryar Yasin.
While talking to the media Reema had advised girls to follow her example and abide by their parents’ decision concerning marriage.

Meera to marry Pakistani American pilot – The Express Tribune

while reema khan was stunning curvy and gorgeous.
meera is a minger.

reema is extremely beautiful bt meera is ok, anyways congrats to her

while reema khan was stunning curvy and gorgeous.
meera is a minger.

How could you say such a thing! Meera is a stunning girl of 19 and will remain beauitful and 19 years old for eternity. You're just jealous you can't speak English as well as she can!!!! :angry:

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

its a good thing that she has a pretty face

The guy's laughter and facepalm* at the end is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know how many hearts got broken. Pakistani guys ...is she that well known for her beauty?
She looks stunning :smitten:

Dont know how many hearts got broken. Pakistani guys ...is she that well known for her beauty?
She looks stunning

She's known for her mastery of the English language.

Lollywood actor Meera has announced that she is marrying a Pakistani-American Naveed Shehzad, Express News reported on Sunday.
Meera, who recently adopted two baby deer in order to raise awareness about animal rights, is likely to get engaged to Shehzad – an airline captain on February 19 in Lahore, sources said.
“Shehzad is a family friend and I will be getting engaged to him on my family’s insistence,” Meera said.
As reported earlier, the Lollywood diva and veteran actor-turned-director Reema Khan married US based Pakistani cardiologist Dr Tariq Shahab on November 19, 2011. The nikkah took place at a court in Virginia, during which the actress wore a green outfit designed by Hasan Shehryar Yasin.
While talking to the media Reema had advised girls to follow her example and abide by their parents’ decision concerning marriage.

Meera to marry Pakistani American pilot – The Express Tribune
She wants to say she is still traditional or something. No love??

She doesn't have to be proficient in English. She is Pakistani and speaks Urdu, you people sound pathetic when you try to make English the standard to judge someone by.

oops..i thought it was veena....

btw not to start a shitstorm....but meera is a traditional hindu name...is it her original name or screen name..?:confused:

She doesn't have to be proficient in English. She is Pakistani and speaks Urdu, you people sound pathetic when you try to make English the standard to judge someone by.

Then why doesn't she just speak Urdu Mr. Smartypants.

Back
Top Bottom