What's new

Medical Advice

@Zakii bro how about CTS, is it done?

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems very promising - can you obtain more details about it? like the contact information and if they speak English? and in which province of China it is located?

Here is the link with contact info
http://www.china.org.cn/english/health/185370.htm#27

Tianjin us about 1 1/2 hours south of Beijing and there is an intercity bullet train between both cities. It is 4th largest city and governed durectly. So it does not belong to a province. Kind of like DC. My boss feels it will be tough to get someone to speak in English but the bet is during their business hours.

Here is the link with contact info
http://www.china.org.cn/english/health/185370.htm#27

Tianjin us about 1 1/2 hours south of Beijing and there is an intercity bullet train between both cities. It is 4th largest city and governed durectly. So it does not belong to a province. Kind of like DC. My boss feels it will be tough to get someone to speak in English but the bet is during their business hours.

Not even the doctors will be speaking in English? that is sad

I have a far-relative living in China but no idea where he lives and if he will even be helping us or not

I have a far-relative living in China but no idea where he lives and if he will even be helping us or not

The doctors might as he mentioned many of them ate educated in US

@Zakii bro how about MRI, is it done?

The Indian doctor told me to send these reports

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send the patient’s recent report.(CBC, LFT,RFT, PT inr, AFP, Ultrasound whole abdomen, CT Scan abdomen)
The procedure and relevant information about liver transplant in my Department is as follows.

and my brother confirmed that at least 2 tests were already conducted and he is in the hospital right now if I am not wrong for further tests

Last edited by a moderator:
The doctors might as he mentioned many of them ate educated in US
I could gave asked my boss for help who is also my friend and were working together in a previous company as well but I know his family is here including his parents.

The Indian doctor told me to send these reports

and my brother confirmed that at least 2 tests were already conducted and he is in the hospital right now if I am not wrong for further tests

Please do share AFP and CTS reports when you get them... May Allah bless you and your father with the strength to endure this critical time..

I feel I have become very weak --- I don't know what to do really

I am not sure how will I face my dad when I go to Pakistan :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zakii - just went through the link. It says there are English speaking doctors and provide care for foreigners. So try them.

I feel I have become very weak --- I don't know what to do really

I am not sure how will I face my dad when I go to Pakistan :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hang in there mate, you need to be strong.

I personally think you should avoid China. They might have good medical facilities, but the language barrier is very daunting. I got frustrated trying to hail a cab in Shanghai, imagine discussing complicated medical issues with that language barrier, its the last thing you need.

Try for India or Singapore. Am sure many PDFers in Delhi or Chennai will be more than happy to help you out. Am in India till 15th of Jan, let me know if you need any help.

Is the Tianjin Hospital anyway related to the Tianjin Medical University,got a junior from my high school studying in the university.

I personally think you should avoid China. They might have good medical facilities, but the language barrier is very daunting. I got frustrated trying to hail a cab in Shanghai, imagine discussing complicated medical issues with that language barrier, its the last thing you need.

Try for India or Singapore. Am sure many PDFers in Delhi or Chennai will be more than happy to help you out. Am in India till 15th of Jan, let me know if you need any help.

Was just spoking with one of my uncle's friend who said ke don't worry if we go to Delhi, his brother will pick us up from the airport or whatever place and take care of his for as long as we live there. India seems the most viable option but I am just trying to gather as much information as possible, the link Sashan give about China also looks good after reading the hospital's reputation. I am still confused and final decision will only be taken once all the medical reports are available

and I pray that he does not need liver transplantation and becomes all right before that

I read through all pages. I felt like to have heard a tea chat not real discussion. If you want to have a liver transplant don't come to China! Chinese doctors treat primary hepatocarcinoma in different ways.

Pls put up more results of pathological examination and blood tests.

If he's already too weak give him a transfusion of cord blood stem cells...

Try to learn some Chinese from now on, it'd be helpful...

Back
Top Bottom