What's new

media excellent secret operation on kulbhushan Jadhav and exposing Pakistan

I do not know, probably asking him a few friendly questions that were left.

Or may be the reality is what I have posted.

for someone on a defence forum run by Pakistan, it takes a great deal of hubris to say that.But then again, must be the pot.

Free pot for all. The pot shall set you free. pot is my god & my religion.

We have a corrupt idiot, you have a nut job. There is a difference.

We have a nut job. You are spot on. To deal with what we are facing, you need a nut job. Look what the likes of Nehru did by prostrating and giving away land to China & Pakistan.
Small correction though- You have a corrupt nut job running your country & I don't mean your PM. We both know he ain't running your country.

Or may be the reality is what I have posted.
nope
We have a nut job. You are spot on. To deal with what we are facing, you need a nut job. Look what the likes of Nehru did by prostrating and giving away land to China & Pakistan.
ok we agree he is a nut job, and nut jobs may seem to be doing what is right but end up poking themselves in the eye in the end. One day they decide to demonetise, the other they might feel like crashing the stock market with policies. Middle class suffers, but then again.

Small correction though- You have a corrupt nut job running your country & I don't mean your PM. We both know he ain't running your country.
that weird feeling you get... Theories which pop up and they are accepted as fact. Let us see, your nation is run by the RSS and the PM is just a puppet. Feels weird doesn't it, statements which are conjecture.

Touché.

ok we agree he is a nut job, and nut jobs may seem to be doing what is right but end up poking themselves in the eye in the end. One day they decide to demonetise, the other they might feel like crashing the stock market with policies. Middle class suffers, but then again.

Buying into the Congress/Commie narrative, have you?
See, didn't I say you lot are in talks with our opposition and are taking directions from them?
You pandering word by word Congress/Commie narrative certainly proves my point.

that weird feeling you get... Theories which pop up and they are accepted as fact. Let us see, your nation is run by the RSS and the PM is just a puppet. Feels weird doesn't it, statements which are conjecture.

Ahh, now Modi is not a nut job but a puppet.
Any other brilliant theories?
I hope you don't bring in some inter-galatic organization behind RSS.

Still, even if your theory is true, I don't see how my statement about who runs you lot is wrong. For all it's weirdness, RSS is not corrupt & most of India loves them. Not something that can be said about the people who really run your nation.

When KJ gets the consular access, then the world will come to know about the lies of pakistan.

Buying into the Congress/Commie narrative, have you?
no that is what I think. They are too messed up to have a single narrative.
See, didn't I say you lot are in talks with our opposition and are taking directions from them?
You pandering word by word Congress/Commie narrative certainly proves my point.
Yes it is all a plot. All too prove you lot wrong on this forum, we go and talk to the congress and they invite us in. We have a nice cup of tea and discuss things. Dude, too much hash in you, detoxify.
Just yesterday the stock market took a pounding due to irrational taxation, millions of middle class investors lost a lot of hard earned money, you think the big fish didnt already know what would come out in the budget.
But I am the delusional one I guess, I open my eyes.
Ahh, now Modi is not a nut job but a puppet.
Yea, I thought you liked puppets so I just said lets make another one... Weird theories seem to delight you, so I play along. Just helping your buzz dude...
I hope you don't bring in some inter-galatic organization behind RSS.
too be honest, I did think about it, with the astrologist OPD i read about, but then I thought would let it go.
Still, even if your theory is true, I don't see how my statement about who runs you lot is wrong. For all it's weirdness, RSS is not corrupt & most of India loves them. Not something that can be said about the people who really run your nation.
First of all, that was a way to tell you people make theories, not all of them are true. Run by military is a narrative you lot read too much off, without looking at ground realities. The closest we came to peace was when a military leader sat with a BJP PM, says a lot about what stereotypes you believe in. And honestly, I do not get what makes you guys so obsessed about our governments. Share your pot, let everyone in and let um chill out also. Tell them to smoke up and stop being all angry.

Run by military is a narrative you lot read too much off, without looking at ground realities. The closest we came to peace was when a military leader sat with a BJP PM, says a lot about what stereotypes you believe in. And honestly, I do not get what makes you guys so obsessed about our governments. Share your pot, let everyone in and let um chill out also. Tell them to smoke up and stop being all angry.

Now it's a BJP PM eh? what happened to the evil RSS behind it?
Anyway, I give it to you that it took two extreme people from both countries to have reached where they were before shit hit the fan.

That's not my point though. Reaching an agreement or coming near to it, does not mean that person/group is not corrupt. Some time self preservation can make the most corrupt & nutty people to do the right thing.

And dude, if you want me to share my pot, all you need to do is ask. Nothing like pot to bury our differences and see how colourful the world really is :)

Now it's a BJP PM eh? what happened to the evil RSS behind it?
lol unlike you I take things at face value. The RSS bit was to show you anyone can be made to look like a puppet, just go through conspiracy theories and everyone is a puppet of the reptiles. But it is better to take things at face value, which is something I was trying to get to you.
And dude, if you want me to share my pot, all you need to do is ask. Nothing like pot to bury our differences and see how colourful the world really is :)
one thing Afghanistan does well is grow pot, and their people keep it abundantly supplied. So no worries on my side, I have enough. Thanks though, I meant get people to chill on your side.
That's not my point though. Reaching an agreement or coming near to it, does not mean that person/group is not corrupt. Some time self preservation can make the most corrupt & nutty people to do the right thing.
But the rhetoric here is that self preservation is why there is no peace, the armed forces need war to survive and thrive in Pakistan. Yet they are the ones who want peace the most. Even IF I go by your theory of real leaders, wouldn't real leader rather chill and enjoy life and not have to worry at 2 AM or 4 PM or whenever issues pop up.

Both places are same part of Kharan District,both were once part of Khanate of Kalat,the dilemma of Indians is, they want to help Balochistan but have no knowledge about it and same goes about Afghanistan.
Mashkel,Kharan,Sarawan all are same.
Sarawan was a division of the former princely state of kalat.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rare-map.png
[/QUOTE]

Very logical questioned raised by you and so far no indian poster have answered this instead derailed the whole discussion or point they have raised in OP. @BABA AGHORI @jetray @SOUTHie
@Areesh @NeonNinja @Khan Sahab @PaklovesTurkiye @Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Zarvan @The Sandman @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @haviZsultan @Windjammer @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @Azlan Haider @Moonlight @Burhan Wani @snow lake @MUSTAKSHAF @IceCold @KN-1 @Hassan Guy @Jf Thunder
@Muhammad bin Hamid @S.Y.A @Arsalan Zaheer @Major Sam @newb3e
@Taimoor Khan @friendly_troll96 @Mahmood-ur-Rehman
@Hareeb @Green Angel @Awi @abrar khan
@Kash_Ninja @Rafi @M.SAAD @Mrc @Wrada Bhatti @atya

Then why wait show everyone the case

because its an espionage case, why would it be broadcasted publicly??

This isnt some Bollywood drunk driver, this is a man illegally crossing into another country and being found with evidence that implicates him in spreading terror and sectarianism for a foreign agency. Everybody involved in the trial is therefore at risk, and the state must maintain discretion in order to protect the identities of all people including witnesses.

Besides that, there is no legal obligation or international regulation for Pakistan to provide a public trial or even consular access.

because its an espionage case, why would it be broadcasted publicly??

This isnt some Bollywood drunk driver, this is a man illegally crossing into another country and being found with evidence that implicates him in spreading terror and sectarianism for a foreign agency. Everybody involved in the trial is therefore at risk, and the state must maintain discretion in order to protect the identities of all people including witnesses.

Besides that, there is no legal obligation or international regulation for Pakistan to provide a public trial or even consular access.
First decide if he was there for espionage or terrorism ,then we can talk about other things later

First decide if he was there for espionage or terrorism ,then we can talk about other things later

Espionage and sabotage are not mutually exclusive.

He was doing both, providing intel on Pakistani military and collaborating with local terrorists.

Espionage and sabotage are not mutually exclusive.

He was doing both, providing intel on Pakistani military and collaborating with local terrorists.
Espionage is fine we can understand you don't want to share the proof but sabotage not sharing proof dsnt explain your point of view

Espionage is fine we can understand you don't want to share the proof but sabotage not sharing proof dsnt explain your point of view

It was under the same case. For a variety of reasons including national security such cases dont have to be public.

Indias pov, is still that Kulbhushan was a businessman kidnapped from Iran but if this was the case:
  1. Which group kidnapped him?
  2. Why has no investigation taken place in Iran?
  3. Why has no diplomatic protest been lodged against Iran?
  4. Why was he found with forged documents?
  5. How does he know the dealings of RAW including the name of other agents?
  6. Why was he as former navy personnel working so close to the Pakistani border?
  7. Why did Uzair Baloch admit to working with him?

The fact that India has no answers to these simple questions means that its point of view is far more flawed, and RAW has set a dumb precedent and tarnished Indias "we are innocent" act by actually kidnapping ex-Pakistan Army from Nepal. I also need to remind you that Pakistan is under no obligation to provide a public trial whereas India trying to enforce consular access through the ICC has yet to produce a shred of evidence supporting its position.

Back
Top Bottom