What's new

Medes were not Kurds

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 years ago there was the Persian empire (to a lesser extent but it included areas of syria,iraq etc), what the hell are you talking about ? The Kurds that were living in the Persian empire dissolved away in the artificial countries made up by the British.
Kurds are invaders who claim that they lived in these lands for 7000 years which is baseless claim they came to these lands and spread in the 18th century

200 years ago there was the Persian empire (to a lesser extent but it included areas of syria,iraq etc), what the hell are you talking about ? The Kurds that were living in the Persian empire dissolved away in the artificial countries made up by the British.

200 years ago there was Qajar empire, Turkic dynasty in Iran. Persian dynasties faded away with the fall of Samanids during late 10th century. Only in 18th century, there was Zand dynasty in parts of Iran, although shortlived.

Kurds migrated to eastern Anatolia and middle Euphrates and Tigris region after 11th century. Original inhabitants were Syriacs (Assyrians). Neither Arabs nor Kurds. Even Before Armenians, there were Assyrians.

200 years ago there was Qajar empire, Turkic dynasty in Iran. Persian dynasties faded away with the fall of Samanids during late 10th century. Only in 18th century, there was Zand dynasty in parts of Iran, although shortlived.

Kurds migrated to eastern Anatolia and middle Euphrates and Tigris region after 11th century. Original inhabitants were Syriacs (Assyrians). Neither Arabs nor Kurds. Even Before Armenians, there were Assyrians.
I am not interested in your Pan turk version of history.

Since the creation of Persian empire, Kurds which are a Iranic people and who belong to the Iranian plateau have been native to the Iranian mainland.

1800's Iran included parts of what is now Iraq and some parts of Turkey, those days the Kurds that were living there were the original inhabitants of those lands and belonged to the Iranian plateau. After slow break up of the Persian empire up to the 20th century these Kurds slowly got dissolved in artificial made up countries like Iraq,Syria etc

Iran 19th century (real map of Middle East before the British started creating artificial countries in the region) :

178%20Iran%2019th%20Century%20Territorial%20Changes%20Map.jpg

I am not interested in your Pan turk version of history.

Since the creation of Persian empire, Kurds which are a Iranic people and who belong to the Iranian plateau have been native to the Iranian mainland.

1800's Iran included parts of what is now Iraq and some parts of Turkey, those days the Kurds that were living there were the original inhabitants of those lands and belonged to the Iranian plateau. After slow break up of the Persian empire up to the 20th century these Kurds slowly got dissolved in artificial made up countries like Iraq,Syria etc

This map shows the losses of territories of Iran by the British :

178%20Iran%2019th%20Century%20Territorial%20Changes%20Map.jpg

You accept Kurds are foreigners. Good, thank you.

Turkish presence in Iran is a reality since 1000 AD. Even today you see Turks shouting "Yashasin Traxtor". Hard to accept. I understand. Well, anyway thats offtopic.

You accept Kurds are foreigners. Good, thank you.

Turkish presence in Iran is a reality since 1000 AD. Even today you see Turks shouting "Yashasin Traxtor". Hard to accept. I understand. Well, anyway thats offtopic.

LMAO ! what on earth has ''Yashasin Traxtor'' to do with the map of Iran from 19th century, moron ?

This shows how deluded and out of touch you are. We dont care about your rubbish, all we Iranians care about is a strong and influental Iran.

Go worry about the Kurds that are leftover from the Persian empire on your territory. They are a pain in your a.ss, so deal with them first before you make further enemies, moron.

LMAO ! what on earth has ''Yashasin Traxtor'' to do with the map of Iran from 19th century, moron ?

This shows how deluded and out of touch you are. We dont care about your rubbish, all we Iranians care about is a strong and influental Iran.

Go worry about the Kurds that are leftover from the Persian empire on your territory. They are a pain in your a.ss so deal with them first before you make further enemies, moron.

Arrogance, arrogance... Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, next Iran. I advise my Turkish cousins in Iranian Azerbaijan to stay away from Persian initiated Sunni-Shia conflict, and save their energy to rainy days. :)

The first namely Kurdish dynasty was the Shahdid dynasty:

The Shaddadids were a dynasty of Kurdish origin[2][3][4] who ruled in various parts of Armenia and Arran from 951 to 1174 AD. They were established in Dvin. Through their long tenure in Armenia, they often intermarried with the Bagratuni royal family of Armenia.[citation needed]

They began ruling in the city of Dvin, and eventually ruled other major cities, such as Bardha'a and Ganja. A cadet line of the Shaddadids were given the city of Ani and Tbilisi[5] as a reward for their service to the Seljuqs, to whom they became vassals.[6][7] From 1047 to 1057, the Shaddadids were engaged in several wars against the Byzantine army. The area between the rivers Kura andArax was ruled by a Shaddadid dynasty.

1. Andrew C. S. Peacock, Nomadic Society and the Seljūq Campaigns in Caucasia, Iran & the Caucasus, Vol. 9, No. 2, 2005:210.
  2. Andrew C. S. Peacock, Nomadic Society and the Seljūq Campaigns in Caucasia, 209.
  1. Shaddadids, C.E. Bosworth, The Encyclopedia of Islam, Vol.IX, Ed. C.E.Bosworth, E. van Donzel, W.P.Heinrichs and G.Lecomte, (Brill, 1997), 169.
  2. Lokman I. Meho,Kelly L. Maglaughli (1968). Kurdish culture and society: an annotated bibliography. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-313-31543-5.

The most famous Kurdish dynasty and with the most impact were the Ayyubids

The Ayyubid dynasty (Kurdish: دەوڵەتی ئەییووبی Dewleta Eyûbiyan;Arabic: الأيوبيون‎ al-ʾAyyūbiyyūn) was a Muslim dynasty of Kurdishorigin,[3][4][5] founded by Saladin and centered in Egypt. The dynasty ruled much of the Middle East during the 12th and 13th centuries CE. Saladin had been the vizier of Fatimid Egypt before he brought an end to Fatimid rule in 1171. In 1174, he proclaimed himself Sultan following the death of the Ayyubids' former master,Zengid sultan Nur al-Din.[6] The Ayyubids spent the next decade launching conquests throughout the region and by 1183, the territories under their control included Egypt, Syria, northernMesopotamia, Hejaz, Yemen, and the North African coast up to the borders of modern-day Tunisia. Most of the Kingdom of Jerusalemfell to Saladin after his victory at the Battle of Hattin in 1187. However, the Crusaders regained control of Palestine's coastline in the 1190s.

1. R. S. Humphreys, "Ayyubids" in Encyclopedia Iranica
  2. Özoğlu, Hakan, Kurdish notables and the Ottoman state, (State University of New York, 2004), 46; "The next Islamic dynasty of Kurdish origin was the Ayyubids...".
  3. C.E. Bosworth, The New Islamic Dynasties, (Columbia University Press, 1996), 73.

Arrogance, arrogance... Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, next Iran. I advise my Turkish cousins in Iranian Azerbaijan to stay away from Persian initiated Sunni-Shia conflict, and save their energy to rainy days. :)
lol.... ! You are alienoz from irandefence, arent you :lol:

I owned you already with that map bro, even a mentally deranged kid of 6 makes more sense than you bro :(

- You dont even know Qajars. Either your history knowledge is low, or iranian school system is many level behind Turkish system. :)

- You said Kurds are from Iranian plateau. I accepted, you accepted. They are foreigners in Nineveh Plains, Anatolia.

Any words?

- You dont even know Qajars. Either your history knowledge is low, or iranian school system is many level behind Turkish system. :)

- You said Kurds are from Iranian plateau. I accepted, you accepted. They are foreigners in Nineveh Plains, Anatolia.

Any words?
I know about Qajars my mongoloid friend. Infact, Qajars were the worst and weakest dynasty Iran ever had, thank god those subhumans left before giving away any more land.

Turkish system ? hmm lets see... is it like this ? :

All hail Ataturk >> Turkey the best country >> All hail Ataturk

and this gets repeated for 8 hours a day in your schools, right ? :rofl:

Iranian plateau stretches even into some parts of modern day Turkey. But those days you were in mongolia lol

I know about Qajars my mongoloid friend. Infact, Qajars were the worst and weakest dynasty Iran ever had, thank god those subhumans left before giving away any more land.

Turkish system ? hmm lets see... is it like this ? :

All hail Ataturk >> Turkey the best country >> All hail Ataturk

and this gets repeated for 8 hours a day in your schools, right ? :rofl:

Iranian plateau stretches even into some parts of modern day Turkey. But those days you were in mongolia lol

Learn some self control, you dont have mental stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom