What's new

MEA rebukes Pakistan for glorifying slain militant commander Burhan Wani

Pakistanis live in a parallel world and make a good laughing stock...as someone already said keep worshiping good terrorists and bad terrorists will come to bite your arrse

Indian army invaded a sovereign state, which is wrong and Pakistan is only telling this.

While I think Indian should free all those 1/2 dozen states, which it occupied in previous years.

I won't call him a Terrorist , he was a leader just like Muhammad Ali Jinnah .. he brought Freedom to his people but we are not Indians so we can stoop to their level .. they will brag that Bhagat Singh as Karantikari yet he was a declared terrorist by the British govt ..
I was being sarcastic in my reply to the dude. I agree with you

kashmir-burhan-wani-protest-rally-7591.jpg

Launching a scathing attack on Pakistan for eulogising militant commander Burhan Wani, the Ministry of External Affairs on Sunday stated that Islamabad’s terror support and sponsorship need to be condemned by ‘one and all’.” “First @ForeignOfficePk read frm banned LeT’s script. Now Pak COAS (Pakistan army chief) glorifies Burhan Wani. Pak’s terror support and sponsorship need to be condemned by one and all,” MEA Spokesman Gopal Baglaysaid in a strongly worded tweet.

His comments came a day after PakistanArmy chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa praised Hizbul Mujahideen commander Wani, who was killed in an encounter with Indian security forces last year. He was responsible for carrying out several attacks against security personnel in Kashmir, which has been on the boil since last July.
I won't call him a Terrorist , he was a leader just like Muhammad Ali Jinnah .. he brought Freedom to his people but we are not Indians so we can stoop to their level .. they will brag that Bhagat Singh as Karantikari yet he was a declared terrorist by the British govt ..
And what Karma India did so that she find Wani?. Grown up and see the truth
What you expect from those people's whom your brave forces have blinded just a few months ago, killed children and elders?
what was Ghandi as stated above @Starlord ? a terrorist indeed
MEA should ask Gober head Arnab to discuss the matter with Benjamin Netanyahu. :enjoy:

Obviously Pakistan mourns the loss of their investment in terrorists such as this burhan wani. More such terrorists are eliminated more Pakistan will mourn ...until all those in Pak establishment that use Kashmir issue as their meal ticket stand exposed within Pakistan.

Obviously Pakistan mourns the loss of their investment in terrorists such as this burhan wani. More such terrorists are eliminated more Pakistan will mourn ...until all those in Pak establishment that use Kashmir issue as their meal ticket stand exposed within Pakistan.
've ij stend wid oppresed peeple of Balochistan, Pak urmy kill inoshent Baloch peeple'

Lol

Back
Top Bottom