What's new

MBS requests Iraqi mediation between Iran and KSA

No it won't, it's fake news. Worry about your country instead of trying to drag everyone under your submission. It's not gonna happen.

Ok.

Russia can pay Houthis 5 billion and weaponry help. They will Zero KSA oil output instead.

Russia will gain an extra 50 billion by the year end.

Shale companies in US will revive. US will gain billions too. Make America great again. America first.

Everybody is happy then. I hope they have good AD.

I am hopeful a dialogue will solve the problems. Iran will not sell that much of oil irrespective of what happens. That is why I want a dialogue.

Last edited:
Ok.

Russia can pay Houthis 5 billion and weaponry help. They will Zero KSA oil output instead.

Russia will gain an extra 50 billion by the year end.

Shale companies in US will revive. US will gain billions too. Make America great again. America first.

Everybody is happy then. I hope they have good AD.

I am hopeful a dialogue will solve the problems. Iran will not sell much of oil irrespective of what happens. That is why I want a dialogue.

These are just your fantasies about war on Saudi Arabia. They won't commence.

To mediate between them and Yemenis.

Nope, they don't need you for anything. They have lots of cards to play in Yemen. And US pulling out AD won't change anything. They have their own AD.

So again what is it they need you for?

Nope, they don't need you for anything. They have lots of cards to play in Yemen. And US pulling out AD won't change anything. They have their own AD.

So again what is it they need you for?
Of course they have lots of cards in Yemen. That's why they have been struggling in Yemen for 5 years with no hope for victory. Their cards are so many that it takes decades to play them one by one.

On the topic, I'm not really in favor of dialogue with Saudis. Although Falcon exaggerates Saudi options in Yemen and the region, I think they don't need us and we don't need them. And we hate each other with a passion. There's no room for a dialogue and there shouldn't be any dialogue. And right now is the worst time for a dialogue. Let them handle their issues on their own. I agree with Falcon on this part.

Of course they have lots of cards in Yemen. That's why they have been struggling in Yemen for 5 years with no hope for victory. Their cards are so many that it takes decades to play them one by one.

On the topic, I'm not really in favor of dialogue with Saudis. Although Falcon exaggerates Saudi options in Yemen and the region, I think they don't need us and we don't need them. And we hate each other with a passion. There's no room for a dialogue and there shouldn't be any dialogue. And right now is the worst time for a dialogue. Let them handle their issues on their own. I agree with Falcon on this part.

I think Iran and Saudi are very fortunate they don't share a border like Pakistan and India. One LOC is enough trouble lol. I wish a body of water separated Pakistan and India but unfortunately we are stuck with them. I would still hate India with a passion but at least Pakistan would have the luxury of not needing to talk to the enemy over territorial disputes. Talking to India is like talking to a wooden box, nothing good ever comes out of it. Iran and Saudi never have to talk to each other because when they are separated by Persian Gulf there is no reason to. They can ignore each other because they can. I wish Pakistan and India could ignore each other like Iran and Saudi but we can't because we have some idiots on the other side of Kashmir who target Pakistani civilians. I think average Iranian and Saudi don't realize how lucky they are to not be stuck in an endless territorial dispute and hostile border conflict like Pakistan and India. Neither Saudi nor Iran can easily hit civilians on the other side without crossing Persian Gulf, this should not be taken for granted.

Last edited:

What didn't they achieve? You expect them to take over all of Yemen and annex it? Yemen is a whole country, not a small territory. And Houthis controlled majority of it at one point along with remnants of the Yemeni army.

Saudis wanted to mitigate threat on their border and have done so successfully. They kept Yemeni govt alive , and positioned their forces around Sanaa and strategic ports off Yemens coast to conduct offensive if it becomes necessary. So reality is they have upperhand in Yemen.

Which is why Iran needed to stage the oil field attack from it's own territory.

Saudis do not hate you but you hate them. It's unfortunate you are choosing hate over peace at the moment.

What didn't they achieve? You expect them to take over all of Yemen and annex it? Yemen is a whole country, not a small territory. And Houthis controlled majority of it at one point along with remnants of the Yemeni army.

Saudis wanted to mitigate threat on their border and have done so successfully. They kept Yemeni govt alive , and positioned their forces around Sanaa and strategic ports off Yemens coast to conduct offensive if it becomes necessary. So reality is they have upperhand in Yemen.

Saudis do not hate you but you hate them. It's unfortunate you are choosing hate over peace at the moment.

Man, you really drank the Saudis Kool Aid

Well, they were too self confident that they could defeat the Houthis. Anyway, what they haven't achieved yet is that they've so far failed to capture Sanaa. I don't see how they have kept the Yemeni government alive if they don't control the capital.

That aside, the Western regions of Yemen are of strategic importance to Iran as they are close to the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea. I don't know anything about the eastern regions of Yemen.

Believe me, it's a mutual feeling. Saudis hate Iran with a passion too. It was MBS who talked about bringing war into Iran, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom