What's new

Mayawati wants UP divided into four new states

but we are not the EU!!! my point is that urbanization and modernization of the country as a whole is required what have we seen with Khangress? corruption, nepotism, and not to mention a lack of strength to stand up for the nation when it is has been attacked by state sponsored actors the BJP is not perfect either and they are corrupt as well but they are willing to pass a strong and effective lokpal with teeth
Honestly, the BJP and Congress are the two sides of the same coin. Strip them of their electoral masks and they are no different.

Gujarat is a fine example of the BJP governance look how prosperous the state has become over a time of 10 years
You need to go back and read stuff from before BJP's time to be able to say that. Gujarat was amongst the most developed states in India even before the BJP came to power. Credit to Modi for continuing and increasing Gujarat's development. But he had a pretty solid base to begin with.

Okay, I will discuss about three states here -- Punjab(becoz 2 Punjabis are figthing), Gujarat and UP

Punjab: It has long ceased to be the torchbearer of development in the country. Primarily because after huge agricultural cultural it never looked into downstream industry to buold up a sustainable ecosystem

Agriculture itself is not sustainable especailyy it is prone to external factors like climate change, environmental factors, water etc etc. Punjabis are hugely industrious people but the state is without a vision now. It has stagnated.

Gujarat: Modi has a dubious history behind him. So what should he do to sustain himself. Development. He chose the right path. I do not want to be biased by his one side or evil side.. Let me start with Naramada project. He successfully fought off Medha Patkar and other bleeding hearts to stop the Narmada getting wasted into Arabian Sea and navigating it towards parched regions of the North.
One of the reasons of agricultre booming is that. Besides that, he organises regular agriculrrew fairs that involveds new technologies.. The learning of drip irrigation from Israel for example.
also He set up a separate electricity grid in Gujrat for farmers which will give them power at scheduled times to run their machines, pumps fpor agriculture
He was lucky also. Gujarat unlike Bengal has lot of fallow land to setup industry. He faciliated it..
There are hudreds of other examples.. Basically a visionary is a person who is able to undersand to realities of a state and balances the long term painful and unpopular discisions with short term and popular ones..
So look at modi from both perspective-- a tainted past and a visionary present

UP: this state is huge.. It's population is morw than Germany, France, combined...It has to be broken down atleast in 2 parts..
The Western part is prosperous and resembles more of Harayana...The Western part can benefoit from the closeness with Delhi for industry
The Eastern part is malnourished and culturally similar to Bihar.. While it may be a basket case there are opportunities for tourism especially religious tourism. I believe it can follow the Bihar model and even the Bhojpuri film industry might be set up in Gorakhpur

And there is West Bengal !!!

well what can i say about my state.. Better ask the talkative Bhadraloks :-)))

Okay, I will discuss about three states here -- Punjab(becoz 2 Punjabis are figthing), Gujarat and UP

Punjab: It has long ceased to be the torchbearer of development in the country. Primarily because after huge agricultural cultural it never looked into downstream industry to buold up a sustainable ecosystem

Agriculture itself is not sustainable especailyy it is prone to external factors like climate change, environmental factors, water etc etc. Punjabis are hugely industrious people but the state is without a vision now. It has stagnated.

Gujarat: Modi has a dubious history behind him. So what should he do to sustain himself. Development. He chose the right path. I do not want to be biased by his one side or evil side.. Let me start with Naramada project. He successfully fought off Medha Patkar and other bleeding hearts to stop the Narmada getting wasted into Arabian Sea and navigating it towards parched regions of the North.
One of the reasons of agricultre booming is that. Besides that, he organises regular agriculrrew fairs that involveds new technologies.. The learning of drip irrigation from Israel for example.
also He set up a separate electricity grid in Gujrat for farmers which will give them power at scheduled times to run their machines, pumps fpor agriculture
He was lucky also. Gujarat unlike Bengal has lot of fallow land to setup industry. He faciliated it..
There are hudreds of other examples.. Basically a visionary is a person who is able to undersand to realities of a state and balances the long term painful and unpopular discisions with short term and popular ones..
So look at modi from both perspective-- a tainted past and a visionary present

UP: this state is huge.. It's population is morw than Germany, France, combined...It has to be broken down atleast in 2 parts..
The Western part is prosperous and resembles more of Harayana...The Western part can benefoit from the closeness with Delhi for industry
The Eastern part is malnourished and culturally similar to Bihar.. While it may be a basket case there are opportunities for tourism especially religious tourism. I believe it can follow the Bihar model and even the Bhojpuri film industry might be set up in Gorakhpur

And there is West Bengal !!!

well what can i say about my state.. Better ask the talkative Bhadraloks :-)))

how is it faring under mamata di ?

how is it faring under mamata di ?

Let's put it this way !!!
Raj Thackrey will have to prepare to fight Bengalis now..
We are going to UP, Bihar way...
You can just google and find out news on Bengal.. no industry, no agriculture, crumbling and dirty Kolkata, deaths of babies in hospitalks, Maoist problem etc etc
i am not a Bhadralok :-))))

Let's put it this way !!!
Raj Thackrey will have to prepare to fight Bengalis now..
We are going to UP, Bihar way...
You can just google and find out news on Bengal.. no industry, no agriculture, crumbling and dirty Kolkata, deaths of babies in hospitalks, Maoist problem etc etc
i am not a Bhadralok :-))))

went to kolkata after 5 years... that over bridge near taratala finished at last...

Mayawati at least wants to become cm of one state out of 4.
Pls anyone tell me out of those proposed 4 states.which is maywati's strong hold

Mayawati at least wants to become cm of one state out of 4.
Pls anyone tell me out of those proposed 4 states.which is maywati's strong hold

My guess is Purvanchal and Central UP (Awadh?). Harit Pradesh is Jat and Muslim dominated so a combine of Ajit Singh's RJD and SP might align together. Dont know much about the dynamics of Bundelkhand.

My guess is Purvanchal and Central UP (Awadh?). Harit Pradesh is Jat and Muslim dominated so a combine of Ajit Singh's RJD and SP might align together. Dont know much about the dynamics of Bundelkhand.

The plan has not yet been presented before parliament !!

New States mean new High courts, legislatures, huge cabinet, new education boards and public service commission and whooping amount of taxpayers money wasted. I think 2 new states ok and not for 4 as it will waste of resources. Also, I never saw anyone from Uttar Pradesh really wanting any new state.

New States mean new High courts, legislatures, huge cabinet, new education boards and public service commission and whooping amount of taxpayers money wasted. I think 2 new states ok and not for 4 as it will waste of resources. Also, I never saw anyone from Uttar Pradesh really wanting any new state.

Thats where you could be wrong. In most cases, a smaller state can be better governed than a bigger one. Examples abound.

You probably never heard about the demand for a separate Bundelkhand state.

Actually it means better accountability of funds and resources reducing wastage. Bigger states means more funds, less accountability and huge areas that are under developed.

Back
Top Bottom