What's new

Massive explosion at a military base east of Tehran in Iran,

خدا به داد مردم برسه با چنین بی شعورهایی که شدن بالا دستی های ما
یک ساعت و نیم گذشته، هیچ کسی نمی گه چی بوده. مگه می شه ندونن چی بوده؟ انفجار به این بزرگی که حتی تو تهران هم دیده شده
اگر سایت نظامی هم بوده باشه، بهرحال باید آخرش که بگین، دیگه دیر گفتنتون چی هست؟

اگر جون مردم در خطر باشه چی؟ :|​
i have requested yourself already please post in English

i have requested yourself already please post in English
Yup. Sorry. Although I thought you had requested me to translate only a particular earlier post for you into English. I have seen Turkish and Pakistani members regularly posting in their native languages on the forum though.

Anyway, I was criticizing the authorities for poor reporting in the media, saying that they should've explained the reason as early as possible. 2 hours had passed and the authorities had explained nothing to people except Iranian media reporting the videos on social media. I said that there should tell people the truth as early as possible, even if it's an explosion in a military site because the truth will be revealed tomorrow but if there is something they should say the truth immediately because it can save people's lives in case of a potential poisonous leak or something.

Yup. Sorry. Although I thought you had requested me to translate only a particular earlier post for you into English. I have seen Turkish and Pakistani members regularly posting in their native languages on the forum though.

Anyway, I was criticizing the authorities for poor reporting in the media, saying that they should've explained the reason as early as possible. 2 hours had passed and the authorities had explained nothing to people except Iranian media reporting the videos on social media. I said that there should tell people the truth as early as possible, even if it's an explosion in a military site because the truth will be revealed tomorrow but if there is something they should say the truth immediately because it can save people's lives in case of a potential poisonous leak or something.

I concur with him. Turkish and Pakistani treads are free for their own language.
Should we go ahead and report any non English post? It would be a lot!

Back
Top Bottom