What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

Is there currently no one as courageous as Musharraf ??
I addressed this in my posts on this thread prior to the one you're quoting - if the religious nutjobs start protesting and rioting like they have in the past, the government will have to allocate resources to deal with said protests/riots which will take away resources from existing measures.

In addition, protests and riots will act as another avenue for spreading the virus.

Just send a few corona patients to pray at the mosque. Problem will be solved.

I am yet to see any logical, scientific argument from you two on why closing down Mosques or limiting the numbers of those allowed inside to pray is not necessary as part of the measures to control the spread of COVID-19.

Attacking those arguing in favor of mosque restrictions/closures instead of posing your own rational counter-arguments suggests an emotional, irrational knee jerk approach to the issue.

Why do you feel so insecure that you keep deleting and editing posts?

Need i remind you that you have an American flag flying around and i can point you 7 states in your country that have not issued stay at home orders.

Scientifically it is no less a risk than any other essential services open right now. Most go to the mosques mere yards from their homes and hence the argument is futile of mass inter community spread.

Now restore my posts. You banned me last time around as well without giving a reason. @WebMaster @jaibi @Slav Defence (sudhar jao)

What makes you want to advocate for people to defy the law of the land in Pakistan while living abroad obeying the law in UK. I am guessing because it doesn't affect you whatsoever. What do I know. :p:

Why is it that British Muslim Ulama do not see the lockdown as restrictions on Islam and Muslims but Pakistani Muslim Ulama see it as a conspiracy against Islam and Muslims?

After reading my post, stop, take a breath, use your brain and think before you respond.

Why do you feel so insecure that you keep deleting and editing posts?

Need i remind you that you have an American flag flying around and i can point you 7 states in your country that have not issued stay at home orders.

Scientifically it is no less a risk than any other essential services open right now. Most go to the mosques mere yards from their homes and hence the argument is futile of mass inter community spread.

Now restore my posts. You banned me last time around as well without giving a reason. @WebMaster @jaibi @Slav Defence (sudhar jao)
Praying is not an 'essential service' (unless you count the Mullah's minting money through Chanda).

And a flawed approach by some US states does not mean we jump off a cliff as well.

Secondly, stay at home orders allow for essential services to continue. Religious congregations are not and should not be treated as 'essential services'.

No one is going to die from not praying in a mosque/church/temple.

No one is going to starve from not praying in a mosque/church/temple.

No one is going to lose their income from not praying in a mosque/church/temple.

Once again, you have provided no rational, scientific reason for not closing down mosques or restricting attendance there.

In a Muslim state, it is obligatory to obey the laws. Even my pet ferret knows that.
Mullah's and some of their supporters are apparently less evolved and intelligent than your pet ferret.

Last edited:
All hail the mullahs.

Do millions of temples in India have toilet facilities, curious about it, here in Pakistan almost all mosques have separate section for toilets(rows of it and well made and functional) wadoo area is separate.

And a huge number of people uses that toilets of masjids, namazis, passerby, shoppers and all...and these masjid toilets take the burden of lack of public toilets in general...and one big reason open defecation is not seen in urban areas in Pakistan...minimal here compared to India.

Sad to see this state of affairs. I respect Mufti Taqi Usmani immensely, but this is totally wrong. He has done so much to expand Pakistan's soft power.

We should trust in and abide by the Pakistani government.

Many masajid have voluntarily shut down, many dars are now offered through live streaming.

I want all those commenting to know that, by large,
Religious institutions are cooperating fully.

At a time of crisis, Pakistan should not have any problem with these religious scholars. We have bigger problems.

Why is it that British Muslim Ulama do not see the lockdown as restrictions on Islam and Muslims but Pakistani Muslim Ulama see it as a conspiracy against Islam and Muslims?

After reading my post, stop, take a breath, use your brain and think before you respond.
And according to you that has to do with the Puppet Govt. !!! Social distancing during a pandemic during should be a common sense irrespective of who is giving the instructions. Its idiocy to cause yourself harm in-front of a real problem because of your unsubstantiated claims of a puppet govt. which can be tackled while following their justified instructions.

Praying is not an 'essential service' (unless you count the Mullah's minting money through Chanda).

And a flawed approach by some US states does not mean we jump off a cliff as well.

Secondly, stay at home orders allow for essential services to continue. Religious congregations are not and should not be treated as 'essential services'.

No one is going to die from not praying in a mosque.

No one is going to starve from not praying in a mosque.

No one is going to lose their income from not praying in a mosque.

Once again, you have provided no rational, scientific reason for not closing down mosques or restricting attendance there.

I have provided you enough when i said Mosques are typically found within yards of the houses they live in and not kilometers away.

If they can practice social distancing while doing groceries, they can do it while praying as well.

Religious congregation are essential service in Pakistan as per Constitution of Pakistan. The government has been entrusted to keep the mosques open for the Muslims at all times. It is called an Islamic Republic for a reason.

You can provide the Muslims with a scientific argument that going to the mosques a stones throw away puts you more at risk for COVID19. Bring out your charts graphs and numbers please

Do millions of temples in India have toilet facilities, curious about it

Well, I have been inside Hindu temple complexes only twice and that too not extensively so I don't know really.

here in Pakistan almost all mosques have separate section for toilets(rows of it and well made and functional) wadoo area is separate.

And a huge number of people uses that toilets of masjids, namazis, passerby, shoppers and all...and these masjid toilets take the burden of lack of public toilets in general...and one big reason open defecation is not seen in urban areas in Pakistan...minimal here compared to India.

OK.

I have provided you enough when i said Mosques are typically found within yards of the houses they live in and not kilometers away.

If they can practice social distancing while doing groceries, they can do it while praying as well.

Religious congregation are essential service in Pakistan as per Constitution of Pakistan. The government has been entrusted to keep the mosques open for the Muslims at all times. It is called an Islamic Republic for a reason.

You can provide the Muslims with a scientific argument that going to the mosques a stones throw away puts you more at risk for COVID19. Bring out your charts graphs and numbers please
Grocery shopping is an essential service since, you know, food is an essential item for human survival.

Praying in a mosque/temple/church is not an essential item/service for survival.

If it was feasible, groceries would have been delivered to every Pakistani at their doorstep, but since it isn't, people have to go out and buy essentials like food.

Mosques serve no essential purpose and even if they follow proper social distancing guidelines and restrict the number of people praying, it is an additional risk. Since it is not an essential service like 'grocery shopping', this additional risk should be eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom