What's new

Maruti Gypsy gets repeat order from Army, 4,100

Dude my car has more power than gypsy ..:lol:

It's a military vehicle we are talking about here .. :lol:

Toyota LCs,Toyota vigos,hilux,Defenders and some mitsu L series ... For special missions (arnoured...muhafiz,LAVs etc).. And now hopefully this:

View attachment 162232

That car is very light weight, and performs very well as an off-roader even with a smaller engine. More importantly, it suits our army.

why do not they purchase Mahindra Jeeps .. much better.

why do not they purchase Mahindra Jeeps .. much better.
Cheaper means of decent transport, our Army is one of the most humongous organizations, it needs vehicles to transport people and for other official purposes.

I don't see Mahindra Jeeps offering anything which is unique.

What part you do not understand?

Maruti and Suzuki are JV equal partners and what they make is indigenous. They do not import anything from Japan.

Meray bhai.. same is the came with Pak Suzuki,Hino Pak,Atlas-Honda and Toyota Pak,Isuzu Pak... doesnt mean they are Pak companies...

Meray bhai.. same is the came with Pak Suzuki,Hino Pak,Atlas-Honda and Toyota Pak,Isuzu Pak... doesnt mean they are Pak companies...
Firstly, I never said Indian Companies, the person quoted said Indigenously build and Financial discipline.

Second, the SUVs you talk about have many components imported from outside. Not everything is made in Pakistan same as in India. It is slowly changing but not completely.

And Lastly, this is about why buy cheap, we have good indigenous solutions for an SUV which can be customized for the Army but with the extra money another unit can get a car for its daily use.

Firstly, I never said Indian Companies, the person quoted said Indigenously build and Financial discipline.

Second, the SUVs you talk about have many components imported from outside. Not everything is made in Pakistan same as in India. It is slowly changing but not completely.

And Lastly, this is about why buy cheap, we have good indigenous solutions for an SUV which can be customized for the Army but with the extra money another unit can get a car for its daily use.

Bhai they have manufacturing plants in Pak... is that hard to understand or "google" for you... as for indigenous solutions... janay di bhai... adding a couple of hooks and conboy lights.. even local unit mechanics can do it.. anways... good luck.

Bhai they have manufacturing plants in Pak... is that hard to understand or "google" for you... as for indigenous solutions... janay di bhai... adding a couple of hooks and conboy lights.. even local unit mechanics can do it.. anways... good luck.

As I said before lot of components are imported from outside, not everything is made in Pakistan.

But this gypsy is made completely in India 100%.

What he means it is a JV & the vehicle is made 100% on India
As I said before lot of components are imported from outside, not everything is made in Pakistan.

But this gypsy is made completely in India 100%.

Oh yara...they "manufacture" ..."entire vehicles" in Pakistan.. down to the nuts n bolts.. in their "giant *** manufacturing factories"...

I am sure there are better option available, Though it is cheap, the operation cost of gypsy is crazy..... Fuel economy is one of the worst If i am not wrong.......

Oh yara...they "manufacture" ..."entire vehicles" in Pakistan.. down to the nuts n bolts.. in their "giant *** manufacturing factories"...
I don't think so, but you are free to prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom