What's new

Martyrdom of Lt. Gen. Qasem Soleimani (2nd Anniv)

In the memory of SARDAR-e- IRAN...

1640404766135.png

Hajj Qassem was 62 years old on the day of his martyrdom.

A loyal, competent Iranian soldier for life.

Fought in the trenches for 8 years. Then secured Iranian geopolitical safety with his master strategy. became an abslolute nightmare of western/zionis inteligence community.

He lived a fully accomplished life. and finally got his wish, and He died a martyr hero, forever cementing his place in Iranian history along side other legends such as Surena,

in less then a decaded he would have been in his 70s , and probably close to retirement. By martyring him, He became a far bigger legend then he ever would have been had he grown old and retired.....

RIP to this Iranian hero. Forever remembered.

yes absolutely.

He was the butcher of takfiri terrorists in Syria. and very proud of that fact as well... Hopefully they learned their lesson, If not Iran has many more generals to re-teach them that lesson if need be .

Absolutely ……all the little babies he barrelled bombed and all the women his sectarian terrorists raped were takfiris. I have no doubt your sectarian side has many many many more generals like this.

Disgusting 🤮 and repulsive mentality.
was the name ISIS ever mentioned while the innocent people were demonstrating for the democracy and the removal of Asad??

Never knew much about him, but found out about his life afterwards. Much respect.

Strangely enough, he became a far greater person after his martyrdom than he would have had he just retired.

He was an enemy of your country.

Soleimani cautioned the Pakistani government to stop cross-border terror attacks from its territory and vowed a strong response from Iran if significant progress hasn’t been made by Pakistan on the issue.

Absolutely ……all the little babies he barrelled bombed and all the women his sectarian terrorists raped were takfiris. I have no doubt your sectarian side has many many many more generals like this.
Are you the guy who was saying he works with refugees in Canada and oh the stories and oh evil Assad etc?

Strange how none of you talk about the barbarian jihadis and hardcore sunni gangs who literally butchered people in Syria with extreme hatred and proudly filmed it. All you people talk about is "Assad barrel bombed innocent children".

None of you talk about the beheadings,the executions,the bombs,the rapes of women and destruction of holy places by the "rebels".

He was an enemy of your country.

Just because he warned Pakistan not to allow Saudi Arabians to take advantage of our shared borders doesn't make him an enemy of Pakistan.
The US has warned many countries a million times for much less. You don't claim that the US is their enemy. Do you? The US has warned Pakistan many more times, I'm sure.

For the record, that news is not really an official one (and the link you provided from Fars News doesn't work for me), but even if true, the warning came after two suicide bombers targeted an IRGC bus in the Sistan and Baluchistan Province of Iran, short after Bin Salman had threatened to take war into Iran. And Soleimani was an IRGC General.

Are you the guy who was saying he works with refugees in Canada and oh the stories and oh evil Assad etc?

Strange how none of you talk about the barbarian jihadis and hardcore sunni gangs who literally butchered people in Syria with extreme hatred and proudly filmed it. All you people talk about is "Assad barrel bombed innocent children".

None of you talk about the beheadings,the executions,the bombs,the rapes of women and destruction of holy places by the "rebels".

As far as I am concerned all sects can go to hell if they don’t follow the teachings of Islam . And the number one teaching is to not divide Islam !!!!

so to answer your questions all the takfeeris , Asadits, Iranian sponsored terrorists, so called Sunni Jihadi extremists , Russian atheists and everyone who got involved to protect Assad or to hurt civilians can all go to hell.

and as I always say who ever thinks Asad is good I hope and pray their families suffer the same fate as civilians under Asad faced . May their women and kids end up in Asad’s airforce military intelligence branch care .

didn’t you Iranians over throw your own dictator Shah of Iran and I didn’t see the Syrians joining shah to lob barrel bombs on your Qom ?

And why have they built a statue which is haram in Islam. Many questions will be responded by propaganda buLLShit

Back
Top Bottom