Martyrdom Anniversay off Rashid Minhas Shaheed

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1408509115957.jpg

May ALLAH bless the Lion

Rashid jee, may Allah have mercy on you. We owe you so much, and I hope every little bit we do to make our ancestral land better repays that debt.

Just imagine the moment he decides to crash the plane what would have been going through his mind

Just imagine the moment he decides to crash the plane what would have been going through his mind
The love of pakistan would have eradicated any other thought.He like many others is a hero of pakistan

He gave the ultimate sacrifice. Did not budge.

This is COURAGE

one thing for sure , that his life is nothing when it comes to Pakistan .... he put his Country above his own life , which make this guy a role model for every Pakistani , not just for Air force pilots or armed forces ,

one more thing which i believe that comes in his mind before he crash the plane that this life is temporary , he died and get a eternal life till this world exists ... our Faith is " A Martyr never Dies , "

i have thought about this many times. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about his self-less sacrifice. Very emotional moment for me.

fatihah for his noble soul, and may Allah bless his noble parents

i have thought about this many times. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about his self-less sacrifice. Very emotional moment for me.

fatihah for his noble soul, and may Allah bless his noble parents

This was going through his mind, inshallah.

2nd_Kalimah.jpg

And this,

northern-pakistan.jpg

The love of his faith and the love of his land.

Last edited:
This was going through his mind, inshallah.

2nd_Kalimah.jpg

And this,

northern-pakistan.jpg

The love of his faith and the love of his land.
Did you had any good dream recently you know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom