What's new

marge these two IDs

Skies

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
@WebMaster @Horus

Hi, I am an old member (Skies from BD). Last time I logged in in PDF was in April, 2014. Now I do not have access to my old email. This problems also happened once before, I am so sorry that it has happened again but after 2 years. So i have created a new ID.

Can you Please give marge these two IDs, and keep the old username: Skies . Pls give me a last chance.

My old profile: https://defence.pk/members/skies.20268/

I am waiting for your kind reply. Regards.

Hey man,did the following actually happen to that old account?

How to deactive PDF account:

1. Change your email address to 123456@gmail.com on PDF account
2. Open notepad and type something like that: sfdsahfoisdhfo8shvfoergsdkjvbgusgf
3. Then select "cut" option on what you just typed, and go to password change option on PDF
4. Type your old password
5. Paste your new password twice that you cut from notepad
6. Log out
7. Delete the notepad you created.
8. Voila

Now you can not remember your password, and can not reset as you would not be able to create a gmail id like: 123456@gmail.com

Now, the question is how can we (or at least the admin) ascertain if you are Skies or not? :D

Last edited:

Now, the question is how can we (or at least the admin) ascertain if you are Skies or not? :D

Hi my Old friend...I remember you..... :) You are Doctor and we used to chat in Whatever thread....

Yes that was my post on how to deactivate account ...you dig it?? Wow

Yes I can tell Webby that what in the inbox in my old account...He knows well that I am that same person... :)

@WebMaster @Horus

Hi, I am an old member (Skies from BD). Last time I logged in in PDF was in April, 2014. Now I do not have access to my old email. This problems also happened once before, I am so sorry that it has happened again but after 2 years. So i have created a new ID.

Can you Please give marge these two IDs, and keep the old username: Skies . Pls give me a last chance.

My old profile: https://defence.pk/members/skies.20268/

I am waiting for your kind reply. Regards.

I have updated your email to newer account email. You can reset your password or email me webmaster@defence.pk if it doesn't work.

wo to apka hospital janta hai hazoor lagta hai apka purana mareez e mohbbat hai :D:P

Back
Top Bottom