What's new

Maoists unleash anti-India campaign in Nepal, How can Pakistan exploit this

Maoists are becoming laughing stock in their own country.. Can you imagine a party as powerful as them not being able to come to power after trying everything they can.. We on this side of border are also enjoying the show of their frustration...
However one thing I'll say is that Indian Govt. is not doing enough to safeguard its own interest in that neighborhood ...

Same can be said for your country desiman:

1. Kashmir
2.ULFA
3.Khalistan
4.ADF (Arunachal Dragon Force)
5. TTF (Tripura Tiger force)
6. Naxal Insurgency
7. Bodoland

Other issues:
8. Indian government giving shelter to the Dalai Lama.
9. Suicides and riots over telangana.

Pot calling the kettle black.
Hypocrisy at best.

If India can exercise her influence in other countries, why can't Pakistan?

You know what, if I list the issues Pakistan is takling today, I will keep typing all night. Set your house in order before you flex your muscles. Wet dreams and opportunistic thinking will pull you in to a vortex.

We have to obtain as much as possible edges against India. by backing India's internal rebels is one of them.

It might be the rain check in case a confrontation happens. and clearly we are in a weak position now.

It's a straightforward thing, nothing to be ashamed of.

India this and India that :blah::blah::blah:

India maybe crapping pebbles but Pakistan is crapping rocks. Time for Pakistan to start focusing on Pakistan and to stop obsessing with India's problems. It's like saying "look my daughter is the local wh**re on the corner streets but your son is smoking cigarrettes at the corner shop". Even if Afghanistan or Iran for example had to invade Pakistan, to some of you it will become a RAW / MOSSAD conspiracy. Your house is on fire. Stop smirking at the neighbor's leaking tap. I aint mocking your problems. Just suggesting that you maturely approach your problems and instead of rigidly sticking to that thousand lashes policy, you suggest to your government to isolate India from its foreign agenda for abit. Our guys in government seem to be doing a great job of ignoring your country for now

Maoists unleash anti-India campaign in Nepal, How can Pakistan exploit this

So is China's influence in Nepal working?
Is seems that Nepalese communists are anti-india.
It is also known that Nepal also has territorial dispute(s) with India.
Is it possible that the Anti-Indian government in Nepal might use this card?

India may have three enemies:
(1) Pakistan
(2) China
(3) Perhaps to a lesser extent, Nepal...
Whos next...???

lol Exploiting anti-India elements in the neighborhood will backfire, like it did earlier. Nepal is still under Indian influence and both Indian and Nepal army have very strong relationship.

With so many problems with your neighborhoods you still want to exploit another country that even do not have a border with you.

India this and India that :blah::blah::blah:

India maybe crapping pebbles but Pakistan is crapping rocks. Time for Pakistan to start focusing on Pakistan and to stop obsessing with India's problems. It's like saying "look my daughter is the local wh**re on the corner streets but your son is smoking cigarrettes at the corner shop". Even if Afghanistan or Iran for example had to invade Pakistan, to some of you it will become a RAW / MOSSAD conspiracy. Your house is on fire. Stop smirking at the neighbor's leaking tap. I aint mocking your problems. Just suggesting that you maturely approach your problems and instead of rigidly sticking to that thousand lashes policy, you suggest to your government to isolate India from its foreign agenda for abit. Our guys in government seem to be doing a great job of ignoring your country for now

saving you breath, to get a life there.

what if you ID belie you as a cyber warrior, or maybe you should keep on mind your own business, get your butt out of here, good for you? ingoring us, as you said?

and we cannot ignore you because your country is doing a lot of jobs alike in our country, even buzz your heads into Afganistan to explore your evil plan. now you guys are happy your enemy is a hot potato...

saving you breath, to get a life there.

what if you ID belie you as a cyber warrior, or maybe you should keep on mind your own business, get your butt out of here, good for you? ingoring us, as you said?

and we cannot ignore you because your country is doing a lot of jobs alike in our country, even buzz your heads into Afganistan to explore your evil plan. now you guys are happy your enemy is a hot potato...

Maoists are being neglected in Nepal, so how can they be any matter of concern for India, Prachand failed to hold onto his seat for a year and according to you he's a threat to India's internal security?

Seriously do some research before posting and my home town is 8 km away from Nepal border never hesitate to ask me for help if you want to know more.

here in chennai Maoists are present in every town and village....they dont come out openly but hold underground meetings

You know what, if I list the issues Pakistan is takling today, I will keep typing all night. Set your house in order before you flex your muscles. Wet dreams and opportunistic thinking will pull you in to a vortex.

Instead of ranting ramu, make a list.
Lets which country has more terrorist organizations, separatist groups, and countries that are enemies and other nations which could potentially be.
Lets have challenge thread.

Let the Pakistanis and Indian members on this forum have a show down on a different thread, on which nation has more terrorist organizations, separatist groups, and nations that are enemies and nations which could potentially be.

We could also add Chinese members to represent their country on the thread, and lets see what happens. ;)

I'm waiting for Indian members to make the first move. :rolleyes:

I say, clever way to divert attention with all that crap going on in your own country. :tup:

Remember you hit us by supporting the Maoists, we'll hit you right back with brass knuckles. It's very easy to take advantage of the situation going on in pakistan. Better help your civilians from getting blown up than interfering in another country ;)

I say, clever way to divert attention with all that crap going on in your own country. :tup:

Remember you hit us by supporting the Maoists, we'll hit you right back with brass knuckles. It's very easy to take advantage of the situation going on in pakistan. Better help your civilians from getting blown up than interfering in another country ;)

Instead of trolling and ranting, accept my challenge, and prove me wrong.;)

Oh by the way, what do you say about your government cops getting slaughtered by the naxals. :rolleyes:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/nation/north/10-cops-killed-naxal-ambush-716

At least ten policemen, including an additional superintendent of police (ASP), were feared killed in a Naxal ambush inside a forest at Ammamala in Raipur district late on Monday evening, police said.

“A 10-member search party led by ASP Rajesh Pawar was ambushed by Naxals at Ammamala when they were returning after conducting search operation in Dantunama area bordering Sunabeda reserve forest in Orissa. All the 10 policemen were missing. We are not able to maintain contact with them since last one hour. Two search and rescue teams of security personnel rushed to the area to locate them,” additional director general of police (ADG) (anti-Naxal operations) Ramniwas told this newspaper.
However, a senior police officer told this newspaper requesting anonymity that all the 10 members of the search team may have been killed in the Maoist attack.
“We have received preliminary reports that all the ten policemen were killed in the Naxal ambush. We are waiting for confirmation of the report,” the police officer said.
According to him, the search team was returning in a trekker when their vehicle developed snag in the forest. The Maoists, who were hiding in the forest, first triggered a landmine blast targeting them and then opened fire on them killing all the 10 policemen."

Pakistan should take loans/soft loans to fund these elements it will really help u guys in moving ur interest forward. so you should defintely give it a try.. you can ask your all weather friend to provide a loan in case needed..

Back
Top Bottom