What's new

Maoists Killed in Gunbattle

They have blown up quite a few in Andra pradesh,your state, ... including the car of the former CM.

Just consider yourself as lucky , you still can use the internet coz u never crossed them.:oops:

Dude he is a pakistani poster ashamed of his own country or part of LeT OR Indian Mujahideen sleeper cell
Didnt u see all his post have been anti India , THE IDIOT HAS BEEN Thanking every troller ranting against India , most of his post express the view similar to one expressed by the likes of Riaz Haq and Janashah on the pages of this esteemed forum

I think the best way to curb the Maoist is to train the CRPF jawans and affected state police officers to GREY hounds in AP. I think GREY hounds is the best force in India to deal with Maoists.
In 90's i used to read news saying telephone exchange is blown,bus is burnt.At least one in a week.
Once Grey hound started in 90's and by 2002 they have eliminated most of the Maoists.Some times they used to kill complete platoon in encounters.

Don't these guys kill innocent civilians? How could anyone sympathize or justify what they're doing is right?

Back
Top Bottom