What's new

Maoists are 'patriot of a kind': Arundhati

read the whole site.even army is busy killing in kashmir and northeast.

if army is doing it (which i absolutely don't think so), i can only call it as spot justice agaist traitors. if a trason case goes to court, it takes time for justice to come out. but at the end of the day punishment is the same in both the cases. so why waste time and money in looking after these traitors??

ps: now go back and change your flag to the real one & stop being a coward!!

ya sure call everyone who speaks truth a pakistani.like jawed naqvi,arundhati,gilani.........hain na.....true/patriot indians are like HKL bhagat,jagdish tytler,sukhram, and all the ruling elites of dilli billi.

see u exposed ureself here.
i never called u a pakistani.
u might have been born in india, but ure not an indian.

Is Maoist statistically significant? What a joke!

Again, just to remind you, Maoist is India’s specialty (plus Nepal). Perhaps there are insurgences in other country. But we are talk about the biggest democracy, unless you want to make it a joke. :lol:

What is troubling is that, when Maoists are suppressed, exploitation against local people is increased. Isn’t the Maoist replacement worse than Maoists? Regardless the exploiters are western imperialist corporations or GoI pawns, Maoists are better than both. Period.

You try to take a swing at my level of " education" or lack of comprehension in a previous post and yet you show how undereducated you are ! I did not say the Maoists were statically insignificant- I said the number of suicides by farmers compared to the numbers of farmers in India- you quoted, is statically insignificant and no indication that it was due to any govt suppression.

while I'm at it- when we speak of India being the biggest democracy, it is addressing or pointing to its political make up. Does not mean it comes without issues or fault. It is so ignorant of people who equate " biggest democracy" claim to somehow mean it should be removed from any issues or shortcomings.

Last edited:
what is that u have against india..?
why r u spreading these negative vibes on every thread.
do us a favour, and change ure flags.
Tell me first whats the spirit of india?

Negative vibes????these are the uncomfortable truth which elites like to sweep under the carpet.

Flag is not ur property that i'll change it.

What Indian army is doing in Kashmir, is absolutely correct.
im all with them for this.
traitors have to be eliminated.
mind it.

if army is doing it (which i absolutely don't think so), i can only call it as spot justice agaist traitors. if a trason case goes to court, it takes time for justice to come out. but at the end of the day punishment is the same in both the cases. so why waste time and money in looking after these traitors??

ps: now go back and change your flag to the real one & stop being a coward!!
on spot justice is two edge sword.also remember maoists can also deliver on spot justice.

Tell me first whats the spirit of india?

Negative vibes????these are the uncomfortable truth which elites like to sweep under the carpet.

Flag is not ur property that i'll change it.

then we will keep butchering these traitors who feed on our land, and yet dream of destroying this country.

then dont cry when army/police gets butchered by maoist.

ironically, noone's crying other than the Maoists.
its they who are pleading for talks now, not we.
just wait for 2 years, and Maoists will be history./

There is something called law of the land and everyone living in the country has to abide by it. Doesn't matter if they are Kashmiris or Maoists or the criminals on the streets.

ironically, noone's crying other than the Maoists.
its they who are pleading for talks now, not we.
just wait for 2 years, and Maoists will be history./
ya ya waiting since 1967 when a small naxal movement started from small obscure naxalbari has now engulfed most of india.

There is something called law of the land and everyone living in the country has to abide by it. Doesn't matter if they are Kashmiris or Maoists or the criminals on the streets.
Is there any law of the same land which rich and powerful abide by.or laws are only for poor.law of land is tool in the hands of rich and powerful to exploit poor.

ya ya waiting since 1967 when a small naxal movement started from small obscure naxalbari has now engulfed most of india.

actually, im in no mood to carry on this useless rhetoric.
anyone, who kills our civilians and our security forces, and doesnt go by the rule of the land, is guilty and should be eliminated.
end of discussion.

actually, im in no mood to carry on this useless rhetoric.
anyone, who kills our civilians and our security forces, and doesnt go by the rule of the land, is guilty and should be eliminated.
end of discussion.
tribals/naxals also citizen of india how will you punish those who exploit them.or law is only for ruled not for rulers.

useless rhetoric??? infact u are confused.

Back
Top Bottom