What's new

Maoists are 'patriot of a kind': Arundhati

Dude, I don't understand how some people got India-phobic, how they live...... lol which kind of people can start such threads.........

Suddenly jana shows that she is very 'sympathetic' to maoists for bharat's 'failed to mitigates their grievances'. lol

here are some threads started by her........

............[/B]

Live a better life jana.

What i think or what i like is NOT the subject of debate here. Its off topic.

The thread is about Arundhati NOT about me so dont try to run away from the topic by debating me.

You better come out of Jana phobia :wave:

i lol at arundhati roys statementshe should be a part of sony tv comedy circus & to make the competition more tough we should invite zaid hamid..so actually we need a counter balance or the match will be one sided....

Back to topic ...

If they are patriots then why are they blowing up bridges, railway tracks, schools, hospitals and government buildings? They do all this and then say there is no development. They have only killed the poor in the last 20-30 yrs of their revolution.

Did they manage to get rid of any corrupt politician or official? No...

Only the foot soldiers like a poor tribal who gets a government job and works for the government gets killed. Or the road construction worker gets killed. What is so pro-poor in this? and why is she trying to identify with their causes?

Bhubaneswar: At least five people were injured today in a clash between Sangh Parivar activists and organisers of a meeting here, when the saffron brigade opposed the presence of writer Arundhati Roy there for her recent controversial remarks on Kashmir, police said.

As soon as Roy reached the meeting, a large number of activists of RSS and ABVP staged a demonstration at the entry, shouting slogans against the writer-activist and asking her to leave the venue immediately, police said.

As the protesters showed black flags to Roy and held placards branding her as "anti-national", those present at the meeting on "Cultural resistance to war on people in corporate interest", organised by a magazine considered to be pro-Left, confronted them, the authorities said.

We are opposing the visit of Roy in view of the objectionable statement she made recently on Kashmir. We have nothing against the meeting, but she should go back," ABVP state executive member Ajay Kumar Sahu said.

He said the saffron brigade would stage similar protests wherever Roy goes during her visit here.

Heated arguments between the two sides soon led to a clash in which sticks and stones were used, police said, adding that at least five persons were injured in the incident.

The situation was controlled after police swung into action, dispersing the demonstrators. Eight of them were arrested, deputy commissioner of police H K Lal said.

Accusing the police of remaining mute spectator, one of the organisers, Biswapriya Kanungo said the clash could have been averted.

He also accused RSS and AVBP activists of acting at the behest of corporates and big business houses. "Their real intention is not to oppose Arundhati Roy, but to disrupt the meeting at the behest of corporates," he said.

Kanungo further alleged that many people were prevented from attending the meeting as they were detained at several places by police.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/abvp-protest-against-arundhatis-orissa-visit/135528-3.html

Indian members tend to feed the anti Indian minds more.....although its very well known, that these minds want to read and write only anti india stuff. see their position and forgive them...need of the hour.

Bhubaneswar: At least five people were injured today in a clash between Sangh Parivar activists and organisers of a meeting here, when the saffron brigade opposed the presence of writer Arundhati Roy there for her recent controversial remarks on Kashmir, police said.

As soon as Roy reached the meeting, a large number of activists of RSS and ABVP staged a demonstration at the entry, shouting slogans against the writer-activist and asking her to leave the venue immediately, police said.

Clashes as ABVP, RSS protest Arundhati visit - India News - IBNLive

Thanks jana for posting the article.. the anti national elements who keep voicing against nation is met with same coin. :cheers:

As the protesters showed black flags to Roy and held placards branding her as "anti-national", those present at the meeting on "Cultural resistance to war on people in corporate interest", organised by a magazine considered to be pro-Left, confronted them, the authorities said.

We are opposing the visit of Roy in view of the objectionable statement she made recently on Kashmir. We have nothing against the meeting, but she should go back," ABVP state executive member Ajay Kumar Sahu said.

He said the saffron brigade would stage similar protests wherever Roy goes during her visit here.

Heated arguments between the two sides soon led to a clash in which sticks and stones were used, police said, adding that at least five persons were injured in the incident.

The situation was controlled after police swung into action, dispersing the demonstrators. Eight of them were arrested, deputy commissioner of police H K Lal said.

Accusing the police of remaining mute spectator, one of the organisers, Biswapriya Kanungo said the clash could have been averted.

He also accused RSS and AVBP activists of acting at the behest of corporates and big business houses. "Their real intention is not to oppose Arundhati Roy, but to disrupt the meeting at the behest of corporates," he said.

Kanungo further alleged that many people were prevented from attending the meeting as they were detained at several places by police.

As long as Aroy has right to speak anything she likes, protestors have the right to protest whosoever they dislike.

You should see the video. There is a BIG difference between protest and being armed with heavy sticks.

Did they hurt her????? Its true that there are many people in India who are ready to kill her but not the GoI nor they will allow it. Can you see the difference?? India as free democratic country is allowed to show their protests just like Roy do. :rolleyes:

Because your media reported both thats why i mentioned both.

leave BJP aside and just take up the fanatics from RSS. Do you think its the way to counter an opinion ?

Why leave BJP???? Didn't you call them goons in your first post????

"the Orissa tribals (supported her) infact handled BJP goons quite well by hurling shoes on those BJP goons who were protesting Arundhati's arrival there. The

And the lady has enough courage to tell the media that BJP has the right to protest and she has the right to speak the truth so she didnt mind those goons' protest"

Well NO its not the same by any reason :) we are very clear about TTP.

Let you be clear but the law and order situation is totally different. See the lists....

Not me its bhartis that are calling them traitors. and on the other hand when same bhartis are in a fix they mince the words.

I am not asking whether they are traitor or not but why they are not Indian??? Did any bhartis called them non-Indians like you???

Lolzzz this lesson you need to teach the bhartiyas because its them who are abusing maoists and calling them anything. So far not once i have called them non-bhartis.

Whatever abuse they are doing but they are doing it to their countrymen, why do you bother????

Lolzzz this lesson you need to teach the bhartiyas because its them who are abusing maoists and calling them anything. So far not once i have called them non-bhartis.

There is nothing to tech bhartiyas, they know how to menaces inside bharat without taking helps from others.

You said..."Thats what i am asking you if Maoists are traitors or consider themselves as Indians? "

lolzz i dont know if you have not heard your own PM saying Maoists are biggest threat to India and world heard it loud and clear.

But they world didn't asker for anything so why do you care? Is you the world?? :lol:

As far as arundhati i am taking her comments based on historical facts and information not just because she is saying

lol Her comments don't have any historical facts than how can they be 'based on'??? lol

So you are saying the world other than me can ask you that ? if so then i am very much of the same world. but if you think world means US/UK then well oh yeah you are right ;)

Go and see the world outside you and who bother about talibana nd who about maoists in India. You will then understand who bothers about whom.

Anti-social radical groups come under criminal category too. Saffron is also anti-social radical group so do you support operation against them ?

I am for complete destroying all those radical saffron brigades in front of pubic, happy now????? lol They are equally dangerous like maoists. Now see the difference between you an bhartis. lol Got your answer what is maoists?

If maoists-who have killed countless civilians who oppose their views,who are against democratic set up,who have done lots of bomb blasts are not terrorists according to some pakistanis,how dare they call our ttp brothers as terrorists?Oh according to them killing civilians,sabotaging elections,armed struggle against govt etc is not terrorism unless it is against pakistan.What a hypocrites!!!

After reading many of Jana's post, I some time felt, she may get better pay scale in "DOPAHAR KA SAMNA"

Just post anything to increase her post count.

What i think or what i like is NOT the subject of debate here. Its off topic.

The thread is about Arundhati NOT about me so dont try to run away from the topic by debating me.

Didn't I reply to you???? From how many thread you run away???? Its just to show how peculiar you are regarding India and your drama sympathetic towards maoists. lol

You better come out of Jana phobia :wave:

lol You are busted with your peculiar threads. :woot: Don't run away.

Last edited:

Where it mentioned BJP????? jana repeatedly called 'BJP goons'!!!!!

It like they are protesting that led to clash between two sides. What mean by 'two sides'??? Both were fighting. :)

Dude she has only this to argue with us. In others thread I repeatly asked her for reply but she run away.

She became fan of A Roy because of her anti-India sentiments.

I really lol by reading the posts and obsession of some ppl on this forum..! Thats why i don;t argue on threads related to"Stupid Lady" aka "traitor" :lol:

It's complete waste of time dude....Ignore them...;)

And let some ppl enjoy the Magic words of arundhati...:angel: :P

Didn't I reply to you???? From how many thread you run away???? Its just to show how peculiar you are regarding India and your drama sympathetic towards maoists. lol

lol You are busted with your peculiar threads. :woot: Don't run away.

which threads ? and i am not bound to stay online 24 hours on the forum.

Get real and dont cling to straws.

@ Kinetic

ha ha ha, you are metal head dude..! chorna mat aaj..! :lol:

:mps:, really enjoy your posts buddy ...! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom