What's new

Mancha to light ‘Mangal Pradip’

Mancha= Ganjagron Mancha

Mongol Pradip= Peace lamp. Ah ok I get it, I can see why this is anti Islamic:lol:

Sorry, but I don't do Mullah politics :lol: It's just that I've never heard of it.

Doesn't matter where I'm at ;)

Sorry, but I don't do Mullah politics :lol: It's just that I've never heard of it.

Doesn't matter where I'm at ;)

But these things matter helluva lot where you come from, ;)
It can even be the excuse for causing Murder and Mayhem there.

things u learn :) lightng lamps is unislamic as per some bangladeshi hell bent on defending islam.

It's normal for Hindu community. No complaint there but certain Tagore loving, Islamic Arabic named murtids trying to spread this un-islamic ritual on majority Muslim population in the name of Bengali culture. In the past, people didn't care, they were naive and clueless but thanks to Ulama-e-Haq, Allama Shah Ahmad Safi and Hefazat-e-Islam, this un-Islamic practice will not go unchallenged.

Bro I am completely with you on this .but anti Islam and tegor is not same .he wasn't even Hindu.he was brhammi.a complete new religion started by his grandfather.teg or family does not worship idols. They do prarthona(kind of meditation).

This whole pradip thing didn't have anything to do with BD to begin with. This alien thing was started by some leftist-awami munafiq "budhijibi" scums. This whole circus parade is meant to subtly show hatred to Bangladeshis muslims by slave mentality munafiq dalals. An aware muslim can not take part in such parade as this have aspects of paganism in it and is equal to committing shirk.

Back
Top Bottom