What's new

Man who monitored 1999 'Kandahar hijack' admits 'goof-up'

I have seen couple of interviews of this guy..... I think there should be a ban on these guys... I mean RAW/IB chief or NSA on writing a book......

Here its more about the situation during that time of the crisis.

Once again, it proves how over rated the Indians are. It's nothing but a 'paper tiger'. We are told never to seek position of Amir, but with the right Amir our situation would be completely different.
These idol worshipers are cowards in nature. Thats why even small armies of Muslims had dominated them in the past as well.

Usually people celebrate one's own success. This is for the first time I saw someone celebrate someone's failure.

The goof-up that is the subject of the thread here, has got nothing to do with Pakistan in the first place, and yet there you are, trying to sniff your victory in even that.

Tell me, are you so desperate to see something positive coming towards your way ?

That's like a whole new level of being a loser..!!!

This shows you're lack of morality and cold hardheartedness. A vile and savage mentality! I don't celebrate INNOCENT people being targeted, whether Muslim or non-Muslim. It's cowardice, pure and simple! It is haram on an Islamic level.

If it had been an Indian Military plane, you might possibly have seen a different reaction.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom