What's new

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000

What kind of a man says such vile things about his own daughter? He also needs surgery though not plastic.

LOL this is priceless. But still i would beat this douchebag to the point where he would need to invest those 120 000 in a plastic surgery to look like a man again.

My god he is my hero
Got rid of his wife
Got Rid of his children
Got money in return instead of paying

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk - Man Who Sued Wife Over 'Ugly Baby' Yarn Is Probably A Hoax

In the October 2012 reports, which were picked up by Fox 31 as well as ourselves, it was alleged the man won £75,000 in a northern China court for the “deception”.

There has been no official confirmation of the story - which we've found to have been circulating sans picture, as early as 2004 - and suspicions abound it could well have been a hoax.

But the tale will not be silenced. And on Thursday it grew arms and legs, with cyberspace spitting out this picture, purporting to be of the couple and their three children.

The image was picked up by various outlets, including CocoaFab, Panorama am and a blog on ChicagoNow.
Did a Man in China Sue His Wife For Being Ugly?

Who will look at the children?

Its duty of both to look at children and children deserve and need both parents; he should have forgiven her.

My god he is my hero
Got rid of his wife
Got Rid of his children
Got money in return instead of paying

The children will not get love of father, do you think its funny?

Feel sorry for the kids how must they feel knowing that their dad thinks they are so ugly he sued their mother

What an appalling story. Hope wife and daughter get far, far from this idiot and go one to live perfectly wonderful lives, loved and appreciated by their families and friends. :crazy:

The problem is she lied about plastic surgery worth 100,000 which means if she was as she looked before surgery they would have never married, even so the case is ridiculous because atleast 50% of ugliness is taken by father.

The story ends with that man will find another woman, and this woman will dump these children somewhere and move one to make another man marry and fool him too.

The man is a genius

He got rid of his wife
He wont have a baby ... so he will be simply single
He got money for a second marriage that too from his first wife

:D :D

And in this process he lost the most precious thing in this world, His Daughters Love.So in my book he is the biggest loser on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom