What's new

Man providing cheap electricity in his town

And the best part was he chose to stay and work for welfare of his country
A very nice inspirational movie indeed
This guy is really impressive...we need to help support such ideas and bring them at a larger scale!

Passion of the people of Pakistan never seems to get any support....

This guy is really impressive...we need to help support such ideas and bring them at a larger scale!

Passion of the people of Pakistan never seems to get any support....

But unfortunately our leaders will keep sitting ducks :/

India made a movie with Shah Rukh Khan: Swasdee i think...Only that Shah Rukh Khan was a Nasa scientist...
N he was not a NASA scientist but a civil engineer.I t was really a very good movie,was not able to watch it completely.

N he was not a NASA scientist but a civil engineer.I t was really a very good movie,was not able to watch it completely.
He was a NASA scientist in that movie.

And @Talon , the name of that movie is Swades(Homeland in Hindi), not Swasdee.:haha:

And @Talon , the name of that movie is Swades(Homeland in Hindi), not Swasdee.:haha:
Are you sure that he was a NASA scientist.Because i clearly remeber hi denying of him woking in NASA.

I thought he was a NASA scientist coz when he talked to the people in Indian village he told them they have satellites where they predict weather...

Sorry my Thai came in the way :ashamed: Swadeekap

there is incredible potential for small plants in KPK, GB
SHEYDO made for this purpose has already dozens of projects pending for implementation with no funds

Back
Top Bottom