What's new

Man behind “Don’t go General Raheel Sharif” campaign commits suicide

That Old Man,,Who Beloved Hearty gone from the world.But Former General Raheel Sharif got retired from Staffs.This Is Really Really Sad News.:pakistan:

November 30, 2016 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Pakistan Be the first to comment!

ISLAMABAD: An elderly man, who was pleading for extension in tenure of former army chief General Raheel Sharif, committed suicide, his son claimed on Wednesday.

Latif Shibli was on hunger strike at Karachi Press Club for the last one month.

The Karachi citizen wanted the former army chief to change his decision to retire at the end of his term.

“Don’t go, General Raheel Sharif,” his campaign banner reads.

According to Latif Shibli’s son, his father died on Wednesday after consuming poison as he was heartbroken over the general’s departure. - SAMAA
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/...neral-raheel-sharif-campaign-commits-suicide/
:-(
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
In my opinion this person was wrong. First he should not have gone on hunger strike for his extension. In an extension there are two people involved one who gives the extension and other one who accepts it. It is must for both to agree. A third person going on hunger strike for that is absolutely insane.

Having said that this suicide cannot be ignored altogether. His act gives a very strong message. Suicide is attempted by those who lose hope. This means current rules have made people of this country hopeless. This is an alarming situation. One extreme in this situation is suicide and the other extreme is french revolution. Hope a more amicable solution to the problems of this country could be evolved.

We all Love Gen Raheel & it feels strange when u watch TV on the name of "COAS today visit "and see someone else instead of Gen Raheel... that said ...I feel sad to read the news of him committing suicide, but this is haram not allowed & to be honest Gen Raheel will not be helping him on judgement day...

Last edited:
November 30, 2016 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Pakistan Be the first to comment!

ISLAMABAD: An elderly man, who was pleading for extension in tenure of former army chief General Raheel Sharif, committed suicide, his son claimed on Wednesday.

The Karachi citizen wanted the former army chief to change his decision to retire at the end of his term.

According to Latif Shibli’s son, his father died on Wednesday after consuming poison as he was heartbroken over the general’s departure. - SAMAA
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/...neral-raheel-sharif-campaign-commits-suicide/
Well! he can wait for PM Nawaz Shareef in hell and they can both play chess when the see each other.

Well! he can wait for PM Nawaz Shareef in hell and they can both play chess when the see each other.
Before someone goes bad shit crazy on me, please understand Islam's stand about ending one's life in way of suicide.

We all Love Gen Raheel & it feels strange when u watch TV on the name of "COAS today visit "and see someone else inside of Gen Rahee... that said ...I feel sad to read the news of him committing suicide, but this is haram not allowed & to be honest Gen Raheel will not be helping him on judgement day...
Your English leaves much to desire brother, no offense.

Though I envy his love for Gen Raheel Sharif but this very step was highly unnecessary as it only shows one thing that this poor man had lost all his hopes with retirement of Gen Raheel.

We all Salute Gen. (retd.) Sharif for his energy, proactive approach and patriotism -- but such fanfare is not needed. You dont commit suicide b/c the someone you love made a decision on his own to retire and move on to other things

and by the way Gen. Sharif will be doing lots of amazing things post retirement including working in a private capacity for the welfare of our soldiers!!!!!!!!!

What a silly person to commit suicide and leave his family heart-broken. Foolish

Stupid move ... i can't say how you lived your life, but you ruined your After life for sure ... and for a Stupid reason:sick:
Isn't this DP offensive since young members and females also present here
Removed - MOD EDIT

@Jango @Oscar @Aether

We all Salute Gen. (retd.) Sharif for his energy, proactive approach and patriotism -- but such fanfare is not needed. You dont commit suicide b/c the someone you love made a decision on his own to retire and move on to other things

and by the way Gen. Sharif will be doing lots of amazing things post retirement including working in a private capacity for the welfare of our soldiers!!!!!!!!!

What a silly person to commit suicide and leave his family heart-broken. Foolish
Unfortunately despite we converted centuries ago we still not abandoned idol worshiping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately despite we converted centuries ago we still not abandoned idol worshiping.

Dont speak for my behalf of all the others.....just a few misguided overly emotional fools. You can respect or look up as inspiration. Shirq is something else (haram) as we all know

Dont speak for my behalf of all the others.....just a few misguided overly emotional fools. You can respect or look up as inspiration. Shirq is something else (haram) as we all know
I am talking about in political sense with little sarcasm and I believe you can understand it what I mean.

RS has blood of this person on his hands
How is this RS's fault? for god sake that men has retired with respect let him live the rest of his life with respect and he has shown his guts already. Everyone is said at his retirement but what can we do? suicide isn't an option this man's blood is not on RS's hand.

The persona of Gen Raheel so powerful that forced you to change your D.P from Qaid to him.

Are you thinking he is bigger than the Qaid himself?

Back
Top Bottom