What's new

Malaysia Airlines is the most incompetent Airline in history, boycott this company

? Not understanding your question. There were other airlines that redirected its routes from the article I read before MH17 incident. I only remember Australian Air and Cathay Pacific.
some airline did, some did not. why blame malayasians because they were victims?
will you blame air china if they were shot down... because they were also flying in airspace that we now know (with benefit of hindsight) is risky.

some airline did, some did not. why blame malayasians because they were victims?
will you blame air china if they were shot down... because they were also flying in airspace that we now know (with benefit of hindsight) is risky.

I blame the people running the airline.

sorry i meant malayasian airline, why blame them when many others flew near that area.
near that area as supposed to in the area. Makes a difference. Not to mention the fiasco they had with the MH370. That didn't help their credibility either.

what a silly topic..there was def. incompetence and lack of comminucaiton after first incident (i smell a conspiracy there, its inconceivable that no debris have been found and it took so long just to SUPPOSEDLY track down the flight path, thats all garbage being peddled by media)

second time what were they supposed to do? You could blame them over the flight path, but other airlines used it too....if the pilots/captain knew they'd be obliterated by a missile fired by terrorists/rebels on the ground I think they would have diverted!

I dont trust any rubbish coming from American sources.

First of all it must be established if missile was fired from ground or air. Also, who fired from the ground? Russians or Ukrainians?

What America is doing is just propaganda to push Russia. It has no sympathy for victims. Its only using the tragedy as an excuse to achieve its geopolitical interests.

I thnk he meant China Airlines, which is Taiwanese run airline.
funny that many were dishing china airlines as poor airline (which it might as well be I dont know) but they seems to be among those who avoiding flying over that conflict zone.

It's stupid to shoot at any flight overhead without knowing friend or foe. That could be Putin.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom