What's new

Malaysia Airlines is the most incompetent Airline in history, boycott this company

Idiots............................... what the hell. if not able to operate SAM then don't use. Now, they reminded me Soviet and US mistakes.:hitwall:

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (shot down by a Soviet)

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (shot down by a US))

Pls don't remind me, where were Osama bin laden found and what US done with him.

How many Indian terrorist where killed when they trying to illegally cross border with Guns,etc for attack in Pakistan?

But, Indian army killed many terrorist in a year when they try to cross Border. :coffee:

Last edited:
I tell how they would react they would harshly criticize malaysia airlines for their stupidity. But because its russia they try to hide the incompetence of malaysia airlines and this incompetent company gets away with it unfortainly

Haha. You sound like our noble politicians who blame the girl if she gets raped and dare not speak against the actual culprits.
Respected Politician - Why was she out after dark? Doesn't she know girls are not meant to venture out after dark. She is stupid. Rape is absolutely justified. Let's boycott all such women.

PS: I have no respect whatsoever for these shitheads (the politicians i meant). Neither have for those who sound like them.

Wasn't Malaysian Airlines fault this time, wrong place at the wrong time. It will however even further dent Malaysia's Airlines image.

Yes, blame it on the victim. :rolleyes:
must be the weirdest thread even by op's standard. Malayasian airline simply got unlucky twice. Other airline flew near that route because threat was extremely low.
_76348118_ukraine_flight_paths_624.gif

Fucking retard, even this was a contested airspace this acts still can't be accepted. The evidence now clearly point pro-Russian rebel terrorist who shot the plane, who ever retard which gives those primitive monkey the weapons to shoot down the MH-17 must be punished.

the only retards are your Malaysian bros who flown over war zone which was known for shooting planes

must be the weirdest thread even by op's standard. Malayasian airline simply got unlucky twice. Other airline flew near that route because threat was extremely low.
_76348118_ukraine_flight_paths_624.gif

Get your facts right, only air India and Singapore airline flew close to the pro-russia conflict zone. All the other airlines are not even near the zone, the range of the Buk Sam is only 50km.

There are many news report stating that lots of airline have voluntarily re-arranged their route in order to avoid the conflict zone. And they've this MONTHS ago.

Only a few airlines like air India and Malaysia still fly over the conflict zone in order to cut down cost. Although they didn't break any regulation since the Ukrainian aviation authority approved their route.

I bet these airlines didn't even inform their customers that they will be taking a route directly above a conflict zone. If they did, most of the customers would probably choose a different airline. Sure malaysia airlines (along with air India and singapore) didn't break any rule or regulation, but they are still jack@ss to me.

Get your facts right, only air India and Singapore airline flew close to the pro-russia conflict zone. All the other airlines are not even near the zone, the range of the Buk Sam is only 50km.

There are many news report stating that lots of airline have voluntarily re-arranged their route in order to avoid the conflict zone. And they've this MONTHS ago.

Only a few airlines like air India and Malaysia still fly over the conflict zone in order to cut down cost. Although they didn't break any regulation since the Ukrainian aviation authority approved their route.

I bet these airlines didn't even inform their customers that they will be taking a route directly above a conflict zone. If they did, most of the customers would probably choose a different airline. Sure malaysia airlines (along with air India and singapore) didn't break any rule or regulation, but they are still jack@ss to me.
donetsk is conflict zone too and other airlines flew very near to conflict zone..
those include pakistan international airlines (pia), lufthansa( exact over same place), etihad. Both air china and china eastern rerouted after the crash not before.
I am ignoring airlines of nearby countries which flew regularly over the same place like uzbekistan airlines.
The risk of any non govt org shooting down an commercial airline flying above 30k ft was considered very remote. Airlines routinely fly over iraq and afganistan.

first they screwed up a plane and cant find it and now they allowed their planes to fly over a warzone while other asian airlines didnt.

Make here no mistake and just turn off all the western propaganda for a moment, if they would have flown over a place like afghanistan or somalia and it would be shot, how would you react? Did you would blame the Afghan government? Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? the countries them self who are in turmoil?
How would the western media react?

I tell how they would react they would harshly criticize malaysia airlines for their stupidity. But because its russia they try to hide the incompetence of malaysia airlines and this incompetent company gets away with it unfortainly. First they screwed up a route to china denying chinese authorities access to prove the accidents and otehr delay and nippicking and now they thought

and there are even now chiense sources that say they have flown 10k meters above the ground only

Google Übersetzer
Yes they are incompetent. Other airlines such as Australia Air, Cathay Pacific already avoided that area more than two months ago.

Wasn't Malaysian Airlines fault this time, wrong place at the wrong time. It will however even further dent Malaysia's Airlines image.
It is the airlines fault because other airlines redirected routes out of that area months ago but since they want to save some money , they did not.

Yes they are incompetent. Other airlines such as Australia Air, Cathay Pacific already avoided that area more than two months ago.

It is the airlines fault because other airlines redirected routes out of that area months ago but since they want to save some money , they did not.
why did not chinese airlines redirect then before the incident?

why did not chinese airlines redirect then before the incident?
? Not understanding your question. There were other airlines that redirected its routes from the article I read before MH17 incident. I only remember Australian Air and Cathay Pacific.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom