What's new

Malabar 2017 Powerplay = USS Nimitz + INS Vikramaditya + JMSDF Izumo

Would like to have seen the USS Gerald R. Ford take part in the upcoming exercise.

Would like to have seen the USS Gerald R. Ford take part in the upcoming exercise.

Man it is still under sea trials right. You want to have a $10 billion untested equipment deployed far away from your shores already?

Man it is still under sea trials right. You want to have a $10 billion untested equipment deployed far away from your shores already?

Well my friend, that's exactly why I said I would have like to seen it in the exercise.

because as you already mentioned, she's currently still undergoing sea trials.

Just a personal wish of mine to be able to see it in some limited action. Even though I know at this time that it isn't realistically possible yet.

Would still be nice to see her out there though

Well my friend, that's exactly why I said I would have like to seen it in the exercise.

because as you already mentioned, she's currently still undergoing sea trials.

Just a personal wish of mine to be able to see it in some limited action. Even though I know at this time that it isn't realistically possible yet.

Would still be nice to see her out there though

So do I...But let us wait and see. Would love to see her with QE though.

just build ur own carriers.

USA is a fair weather friend.
no point dreaming about military weapons/allies u all can only dream about
ins-vikrant.jpg

Building one already...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INS_Vikrant_(2013)

I

its not even operational.

The last news i saw its delayed

By the time its completed its 3 times the amount of time china takes

It is entering trials this year. There is something called as gestation period for building a weapon system. Where everything is tested and reviewed. This does not happen in China...thus nobody takes any of the Chinese weapons seriously. What everyone fears is the numbers that they can field.

It is entering trials this year. There is something called as gestation period for building a weapon system. Where everything is tested and reviewed. This does not happen in China...thus nobody takes any of the Chinese weapons seriously. What everyone fears is the numbers that they can field.

Congrats to india on unveiling a soviet era style carrier in 3 years

Congrats to india on unveiling a soviet era style carrier in 3 years

Thank you. The design consultation was provided by Fincantieri Marine systems in Italy. The only soviet component in the carrier is the Aviation command and control system and the MiG 29k.

toodamn_fullsize.jpg

but the tech difference wayy too damn high

India aircraft carier , with lousy support navy ships, as good as target practice.

quite sure ww2 planes can kamikaze into it when solo
Would love to see your country try...

Look at wikipedia, india got dedicated naval accidents list that is very long

yes thats bcos we have to train ur pilots
Hahahahah
Dude, are you daft?

Would love to see your country try...

Hahahahah
Dude, are you daft?

India doesnt have f-16 so it invited singapore to india to learn about it

Thank you. The design consultation was provided by Fincantieri Marine systems in Italy. The only soviet component in the carrier is the Aviation command and control system and the MiG 29k.

great job getting the italians who made VTOL aircraft carrier to manage STOBAR crrier

India doesnt have f-16 so it invited singapore to india to learn about it

great job getting the italians who made VTOL aircraft carrier to manage STOBAR crrier

But the Singapore pilots I spoke to had a different opinion. They told me that they did not have enough space in Singapore to do exercises and this provided them oppurtunities to learn DACT.

Well so What is wrong in getting design consultation? Did the Chinese get any?

So how much you get paid for a post?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom