What's new

Making South Asia an Economic power. My POV

What makes you think of that?

Both our nations have endured hard times & are now headed towards recovery atleast India under a Modi
I am confident that Pakistan will
Soon find a good leader who will lead it into a new era of prosperity
& if these useless Desis living in the West cannot contribute anything totheir homeland they should keep their hole shut

South Asia is headed towards absolute destruction. Feel free to disagree however deep down in your hearts you know that i'm right..
no you are wrong. south Asia will become prosperous region including Pakistan. only question is will Pakistan co-operate with its neighbors? or It will follow its own path?

if these useless Desis living in the West cannot contribute anything to their homeland they should keep their hole shut
Well NRIs also gives their part of contribution. Remittance by NRIs is a whopping $71 billion and it's the biggest in the world. It helps India a lot and there was once a time when India was totally dependent on the very same remittance for the the much needed foreign currency, as India's foreign trade being null in those days.

Well NRIs also gives their part of contribution. Remittance by NRIs is a whopping $71 billion and it's the biggest in the world. It helps India a lot and there was once a time when India was totally dependent on the very same remittance for the the much needed foreign currency, as India's foreign trade being null in those days.
They of it for their own personal reasons a very few NRIs do it for the love of the mother land

Back
Top Bottom