What's new

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on

What is your view on Indian content in Pakistan?

• We should allow it without restriction

• No Indian content should be allowed

• We should allow Indian content only if India does same and allow us to air our content

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hahahahaha...

and that was the Pakistan's third most "famous" sentence. btw share the link here. i personally haven't seen the video. but everyone is Pakistan have gone crazy about this "par boss meen apko bola kia hay" ... :rofl:

:rofl:

Pakistanis are way better than the bikaao foreign funded traitor Pak media or the senile politicians. The greedy RAW agents or cinemaowners were wishing to revive their collections with rapistani films but Pak public did'nt even respond, both indian films are not gettting any audience. Raees film release is being now relied on, but there is a Pak film(Balu Mahi) release on Feb. 10 which could be affected. Pak film is directed by Haissam Hussain, he directed drama classics like dastaan (2010). These RAW agent/cinemaowners in the past removed Pakistani film screenings to give more screens to indian crap, thus Pak film lost revenue. Request everyone not to watch any rapistani film in cinema. Pemra TV ban on indian content is continuing nicely, hope Pakistanis continue to screw the rapistani films

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels. 0
ON JANUARY 24, 2017 DAILY POLLS, GILANI RESEARCH FOUNDATION POLLS
According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “Some people are in favour of airing Indian channels and dramas, while others oppose. Personally, do you favour or oppose airing of Indian content?” In response to this question, 24% favour airing of Indian content whereas 65% oppose for the same. 11% did not know or did not wish to respond.
http://gallup.com.pk/majority-pakis...f-indian-content-on-pakistani-media-channels/
Hmm
@PaklovesTurkiye @django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @Well.wisher @The Sandman @The Eagle

These are just emotional outbursts only...First tell those people who oppose Indian content to watch Pakistan movies in Movie hall with ticket so that they can help local movie industry...Movie industry is a business. Emotions play its role to some extent. But not always.

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels. 0
ON JANUARY 24, 2017 DAILY POLLS, GILANI RESEARCH FOUNDATION POLLS
According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “Some people are in favour of airing Indian channels and dramas, while others oppose. Personally, do you favour or oppose airing of Indian content?” In response to this question, 24% favour airing of Indian content whereas 65% oppose for the same. 11% did not know or did not wish to respond.
http://gallup.com.pk/majority-pakis...f-indian-content-on-pakistani-media-channels/
Hmm
@PaklovesTurkiye @django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @Well.wisher @The Sandman @The Eagle
Finally, our people are beginning to get off from that Indian sas bahu bullsh!t dramas. It's about time. We should have opposed airing if Indian garbage a long time ago. Laken dair aiy durust aiy.

i just hate this nonsense serials. ab Maan singh ki sirf 1.5 years ki Yad-dasht gae hoti hay accident me qunkay geet usay 1.5 years pehle mile hoti hay. agar geet 3 saal pehle milti tab 3 saal ki yaddasht jaati.

similarly aik or drama yaad aa raha hay thora thora. boht purana hay. jis me larka larki paida hoty hay. jawan hoty hay pyar karty hay. or aik orat in dono ko maar dete hay. bas phir kia tha ye dono paida hoty rehty hay or jawan hone par wo orat inhe maarti jaati hay. koi 5 dafa to mere khyal se ye log maare jaaty hay us serial me.

Bhai mujhy Nat geo,, discovery dekne hota hay. bas unka ye "bas 5 minute wait karo" he hamy serials dekhaa jata hay. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Itna detail me to dekhne wala hi bata sakta hai . . .pakde gaye bhai !!!

well ,don't know about others . but I am satisfied with Turkish dramas and content . They have good quality , beautiful faces , quality scripts , highly developed industry , excellent location and greater funds . Lol , even Pakistani drama industry is 1000 folds better than indian one's . we only lack funds , developed industry and locations .

LOL. aray itnay fast fast thori guzar rahy hoty hay aap logo kay serials. aaj ka episode deko us me jahan kary hoty hay hafty baad ka episode deko wohe scene tab b continue ho raha hota hay.

Dont know. . .never watch them . .honestly . . . dont want to lower my already below average IQ :P

few comedy ones may be once in a while . .like Bhabhi ji ghar pe hain or else The Kapil sharma show !!

I too oppose it. Indian media is costing Pakistan a great deal. We should ensure our own dramas, serials and movies are promoted.

Pakistanis are way better than the bikaao foreign funded traitor Pak media or the senile politicians. The greedy RAW agents or cinemaowners were wishing to revive their collections with rapistani films but Pak public did'nt even respond, both indian films are not gettting any audience. Raees film release is being now relied on, but there is a Pak film(Balu Mahi) release on Feb. 10 which could be affected. Pak film is directed by Haissam Hussain, he directed drama classics like dastaan (2010). These RAW agent/cinemaowners in the past removed Pakistani film screenings to give more screens to indian crap, thus Pak film lost revenue. Request everyone not to watch any rapistani film in cinema. Pemra TV ban on indian content is continuing nicely, hope Pakistanis continue to screw the rapistani films

Look at this guy go...lol

By the look of it, he will burst a vein on his forehead because the other 35% of pakistanis watch indian content.

I suggest 100% ban for the good health of pakistanis...lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom