What's new

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on

What is your view on Indian content in Pakistan?

• We should allow it without restriction

• No Indian content should be allowed

• We should allow Indian content only if India does same and allow us to air our content

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels. 0
ON JANUARY 24, 2017 DAILY POLLS, GILANI RESEARCH FOUNDATION POLLS
According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “Some people are in favour of airing Indian channels and dramas, while others oppose. Personally, do you favour or oppose airing of Indian content?” In response to this question, 24% favour airing of Indian content whereas 65% oppose for the same. 11% did not know or did not wish to respond.
http://gallup.com.pk/majority-pakis...f-indian-content-on-pakistani-media-channels/
Hmm
@PaklovesTurkiye @django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @Well.wisher @The Sandman @The Eagle

Yes should not be allowed as it is preventing development of local Arts and Entertainment centers , and not enough material is being made in Pakistan.

First priority should be on local content 75-90% ratio , and 10% should be reserved for international programming

I don't think we banned Pakistani TV shows/movies. Onthe contrary there was a Pakistani TV show which was very popular here.
We have had countless debates on this matter. The combined stance of Indian friends was that India doesn't need to allow Pakistani channels because there are too many Indian channels

There was a time when Pakistan used to broadcast 100+ Indian channels and none by India. I can't say about 2016 as I don't live in Pakistan

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels. 0
ON JANUARY 24, 2017 DAILY POLLS, GILANI RESEARCH FOUNDATION POLLS
According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on Pakistani media channels.

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “Some people are in favour of airing Indian channels and dramas, while others oppose. Personally, do you favour or oppose airing of Indian content?” In response to this question, 24% favour airing of Indian content whereas 65% oppose for the same. 11% did not know or did not wish to respond.
http://gallup.com.pk/majority-pakis...f-indian-content-on-pakistani-media-channels/
Hmm
@PaklovesTurkiye @django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @Well.wisher @The Sandman @The Eagle

it should be a two way process.

rest 35 % obviously :azn::azn::azn:

Rest 35% are muhallay ki bekaar auntya jinhe or koi kaam nahe hota bas poori raat serials dekti hay or phir poora din paros ki auntyo se use pe discussion kar rahe hoti hay.

Hay ni . wo Maan singh khuraana ki to pechle 1.5 year ki Yaad-dasht chale gae. :eek:

We have had countless debates on this matter. The combined stance of Indian friends was that India doesn't need to allow Pakistani channels because there are too many Indian channels

There was a time when Pakistan used to broadcast 100+ Indian channels and none by India. I can't say about 2016 as I don't live in Pakistan
Well I can't say about other Indian members here but I see no harm in airing Pakistani TV shows/ channels.

I think nothing wrong in Indian channels and movies but it should also be allowed in India.

I'd have to disagree. Indian dramas are not only horrible but also full of Hinduism. We shouldn't be exposing our muslim children to such a level of exposure to Hinduism and Hindi language.

Back
Top Bottom