What's new

Maharashtra police to crack whip on those who ‘like’ offensive Facebook posts

What it has to do with Modi?? Do you know that Congress is ruling Maharashtra? Law and Order situation is handled by them..
Jonu mere bhai...kitna troll karega? Maha me Congress ki sarkar hai :lol:

Meray bhaiyo- Modi ko hata do mere post mein say- now tell me about your suppression of basic human rights in the 21st century-

Surpanakha nose was cutt off, yes he came for revenge and abducted her, but many advised him to send her back he didn't listen to his brothers advice Vibhishana,Rama even at the last moment asked Ravana to give up sita and avoid bloodshed, he didn't listen.
Lanka was built by Vishwakarma with the money donated by kuber, as paravati was sad at living in mountains while her sisters all lived in luxurious palaces.So shiva ordered lanka to be built so they could shift their home,Ravana was granted a boon for his penance and he chose lanka and some other powers.
You first claim that lust made Ravana abduct Sita. Now you say he was adamant in refusing to give up Sita. What is it?
Try again.

Well we are never known to be the tolerant kind to such offences- nor we pretend-
On the other hand you guys behave like champions advocating free speech or expression-
The two situations are not comparable at all-
yeah yeah, we all know the lynching and burning you did recently for Blasphemy, when someone complained prophet was insulted in facebook.

Try again.
You should read again
The Power Within : Ravana Created Lanka for Lord Shiva
Ravana Created Lanka for Lord Shiva

Ravana was born to a great sage Vishrava and his wife, the daitya princess Kaikesi. He was born in the Devagana, as his grandfather, the sage Pulastya, was one of the ten Prajapatis or mind-born sons of Brahma and one of the Saptarishi (Seven Great Sages Rishi) in the first Manvantara. He was a great scholar (Pandit) and ardent devotee of lord Shiva. He is also known as Dasa-naan or Dasa-sheesha, the person with ten heads. His ten head symbolize to him of possessing a very thorough knowledge over the 4 Vedas and 6 Upanishads, which made him as powerful as 10 scholars. Lord Shiva is ascetic and detached from the worldly possessions. However Parvati, Lord Shiva`s consort, requested Shiva to build a home for them on Kailash Mountain, the abode of Shiva. Lord Shiva was reluctant to do that. Ravana, the great devotee of Shiva, approached Kailash and asked the consent of lord Shiva to build and golden castle, known as Lanka, for lord Shiva and His family. Reluctantly, lord Shiva gave his consent to please His consort Parvati.

Ravana approached his half-brother Kuber for the gold to construct a golden castle in Kailash Mountain. Kuber is the king of Yaksh, and hoarder of the gold and an accountant of the Indra`s kingdom, Amravati. He donated gold to Ravana for this purpose. Ravana hired Vishwakarma, the celestial architect, to construct a golden castle for lord Shiva. Vishwakarma constructed the exquisite and unrivalled golden castle, and then Ravana donated it to lord Shiva.

As per tradition, before entering to the home, there should be “Gruha Puja” ceremony. Ravana was invited for this Puja as he was the most scholars Pandit available at that time. He did the Puja for lord Shiva and His family. Now it was the time to give Dakshina to Ravana. It was startling to everyone, in the Dakshina, Ravana asked the golden castle, Lanka. Lord Shiva donated back Lanka to Ravana as Dakshina. Taking golden Lanka, Ravana moved away towards the southern, the abode to Rakshsha.

Well we are never known to be the tolerant kind to such offences- nor we pretend-
On the other hand you guys behave like champions advocating free speech or expression-
The two situations are not comparable at all-
If you have forgotten "we guys" didn't advocate breaking religious harmony be it painting of prophet or riots. We condemn both. But that wont help your case so you will ignore that.

You first claim that lust made Ravana abduct Sita. Now you say he was adamant in refusing to give up Sita. What is it?
Try again.
Read again i don't have time to explain,he basically refuse to let go of sita for that.

yeah yeah, we all know the lynching and burning you did recently for Blasphemy, when someone complained prophet was insulted in facebook.

Like i said before in the same post you quoted we never claimed to be the tolerant kind-
Btw do You know that we also know somebody got arrested for saying something against modi-
Do you take Modi or any other congressi leader that much serious as we take out Prophet?-
Are they that muchholy to you?-
Then tell me how you find both situations comparable- :pop:-

Meray bhaiyo- Modi ko hata do mere post mein say- now tell me about your suppression of basic human rights in the 21st century-

Yes, it is a suppression of human basic rights.. Instead of arresting those who vandalizing public properties government is trying to punish people who use social media..

We are not comparing our Constitutional rights with those of Pakistan's. Leave it out. I agree with JonAsad views in this context.

Your source is questionable, you quote a blog!
That is what tulsidas ramayan also says,you might go and ask some sanskrit scholars about this or research it yourself, this is what i heard from since my childhood when we were taught about epics and slokas in our courses.

Like i said before in the same post you quoted we never claimed to be the tolerant kind-
Btw do You know that we also know somebody got arrested for saying something against modi-
Do you take Modi or any other congressi leader that much serious as we take out Prophet?-
Are they that muchholy to you?-
Then tell me how you find both situations comparable- :pop:-
You kill people just for being shia,ahmediyya,atleast we don don't bomb the shit out because they belong to other religion.

Yes, it is a suppression of human basic rights.. Instead of arresting those who vandalizing public properties government is trying to punish people who use social media..
What amazes me is that alot of 21st century indians advocate support such civil rights suppressions-
We on the other hand at least in majority disagree over such actions-

What amazes me is that alot of 21st century indians advocate support such civil rights suppressions-
We on the other hand at least in majority disagree over such actions-

Cant blame them.. Even a simple SMS can create communal tensions in India and people vandalises vehicles and properties because of some pictures published in a social media..

This is plain wrong. Really bad of maharashtra police.

You kill people just for being shia,ahmediyya,atleast we don don't bomb the shit out because they belong to other religion.

I was expecting such lunacy from you-
Religion was never the topic here you brought it anyways-
Lets me bring my off topic trump card just to tease you up-
Man you talk like a saint- let me put you in your place-
Killing people over religion- is it more of a crime than raping under age girls kill them and hang them from trees?-
Or torturing and sexually assaulting young school children and feeding them human feces?-

Man if thats the sort of comparison you ought to do be my guest-

bombay highcourt is going to crack some Maharashtra police balls

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom