What's new

Made In Pakistan-First time ever

digitaltiger

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Today one of our Client (Symantec Corp) Distributed New Jersey’s to employees for good performance.

These jersey are Made in Pakistan. I was quiet surprise to see these jersey’s though I know that our Client (From USA) have ordered this stuff from Pakistan.

This is the first time I am using MIP Stuff so thought of sharing this with you all.
:D

I have experienced.. usually, Indians only buy made in India.

Buying some thing from Pakistan is a far fetched idea.

Well that’s not completely true. This point is we don’t see MIP things here.

I have no reservation in wearing MIP Jersey though i got it for free but if i find a good stuff I ll definitely buy it irrespective of where it is manufactured.

in NYC a huge majority of the ''I <3 NYC'' shirts are either of Chinese or Pakistani origin

the New Yorkers here can do a case study and confirm it.

(most of those gift shops are Pakistani-owned as well --could be one reason)

the raw shirts come from Karachi; printing and design is done in New Jersey and Queens, NY; among other places i suppose.

Bed Bath & Beyond retail stores regularly sell Pakistani made bedding material and covers; though Chinese are getting a larger cut of the pie now due to lower cost

0986475044.jpg

pakistani-top-fashion-designer.jpg

Well, I don't know why it is a surprise???? Here in US,go to any mall ( JC Penny or Macy stores) and you will find 'Made in Pakistan' stuff in abundance.And specially socks are Always 'Made in Pakistan' lol

What is wrong in this? Every country will do trade. We should not have mindset where we feel bad to buy Pakistani goods. I am all for more trade between the two countries. The trade is only way to make our relationship better.

By the way, I use to work for Symantec, they never had anything outsourced, what Product you are working on?

the floods definitely did have huge detrimental impact on textiles industry; but Inshallah we will continue to see these labels as they make us proud

is FIFA still using Pakistani footballs?

Last time when i heard ,FIFA used Made in India Footballs for last WC.

Though i also heard that FIFA discourages child Labour thus denied using Football's made in India, Pakistan and China

Seriously speaking China is threat to every economy. Their efficiency let's them make things cheaper and whatever is cheap sells. With time they also produce good quality stuff.

all the more reason for us to consolidate and garner our core competencies and make ourselves more competitive.....not at the cost of the employee, but for the benefit of the entire industry

competition is good; it's healthy; it brings innovation

So why is Pakistan&#180;s total export is just 19 billion? Bangladesh is catching you up fast with 17 billion figure, in fact garments exports are higher than Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom