What's new

Ma Ying Jeou of Taiwan to visit Taiping Island

So so the US is disappointed. the Taiwanese kids should behave, or else...

Vietnam calls on Chinese Taiwan to end sovereignty violations
VNA THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2016

f.jpg

Hanoi (VNA) – The Taiwanese leader’s visit to Ba Binh island in Vietnam’s Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago seriously violates Vietnam’s sovereignty and runs counter to the Taiwanese side’s recent statements hoping to contribute to maintaining peace and stability in the East Sea.

The statement was made by Foreign Ministry Spokesman Le Hai Binh on January 28 in reply to reporters’ queries on Vietnam’s response to the Taiwanese leader Ma Ying-jeou’s visit to Ba Binh island on the same day.

“Once again, Vietnam confirms that she has a full legal foundation and historical evidence asserting her indisputable sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagoes,” said Binh.

Vietnam resolutely opposes and requests Chinese Taiwan to immediately end its violations of Vietnam’s sovereignty, as well as, not to repeat similar actions, which accelerate tensions and complicate the situation in the East Sea, he added.-VNA

And always doing the thing in the last minute.

And some clowns expect these guys to represent China? What a joke.
At least he tried to stand up for Republic of China's interest, better late than never. Sometime I think to myself why there are lack of competent politician in Taiwan since they became Democracy, and people rather vote by sentiment than rational choice.

At least he tried to stand up for Republic of China's interest, better late than never. Sometime I think to myself why there are lack of competent politician in Taiwan since they became Democracy, and people rather vote by sentiment than rational choice.
Look at the leader. Tsai looks like a weakling and a pushover. In world politics, image is very important. She doesn't look like a real leader.

Look at the leader. Tsai looks like a weakling and a pushover. In world politics, image is very important. She doesn't look like a real leader.
I agree that she doesn't look tough, but just give her some time to see if she is a good president. By her look, She cant be worse than Chen and Ma, but in case she is, one more bad president for them doesn't hurt much.

Back
Top Bottom