What's new

M-14 - Hakla - Dera Ismail Khan Motorway

CPEC Westren Route: Installation of Traffic Signboards in progress at Rehmani Khel to Kot Belian
(D I Khan Motorway Package 2A) by Eastern Highway Company. -

It will be open for traffic in Oct 2021 ..

1632176174376.png

1632176231567.png

1632176254637.png

I checked today with google the route from Islamabad to Ismail-khan. Google shows two under construction parts of M14. The first is Fateh Jang interchange and 2nd near Sawra at Jamgarhal Kas stream. at these points, bridges were under construction.
Heavy Machinery is working at the starting point of M14 connecting it to M2. I think M14 is going to be fully functional in the coming days.

CPEC Western Route: M-14
Final Traffic Safety Work started (Thermoplastic Road Marking using Roadex Paint, Traffic Signboards, Metal Guard Rail, Plastic Cateyes, Delineators, Anti Glare Shields, Toll Plaza Signage and Markings) at D.I.Khan Motorway..

1634146980290.png

1634147007028.png

1634147030404.png

Preparations to open M-14 Hikla - D.I Khan Motorway for the public are completed.

1635985692151.png

122 billion rupees, 285 Kilometres long Hakla-D.I. Khan Motorway project will be completed by the end of the year and will boost employment in less-developed areas of Pakistan

M-14 Motorway to open for traffic from 13th December
December 4, 2021

The Hakla-Dera Ismail Khan Motorway (M-14), a key section of the western alignment of CPEC, will be open to traffic on December 13, said Sajid Hussain, project director of the M-14 motorway, Gwadar Pro reported on Thursday.

A source added that the member motorways of the NHA board had informed the authority’s chairman that the motorway was complete in all respects and could be inaugurated even in early December.

He added that work was underway on construction of service areas. However, the main work has been finished, he said.

The M-14 motorway is the starting section of the western corridor of CPEC. It connects South KP, South Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces with the M-1 motorway, intersecting the eastern alignment of CPEC at Hakla near Islamabad.

The provincial governments of KP and Balochistan are presently purchasing land for the next section of M-14, from Dera Ismail Khan to Zhob district of Balochistan.

However, the federal government has already initiated work on modifying the existing two-lane highway from Dera Ismail Khan to Quetta, capital of Balochistan, into a four-lane expressway.

This will drastically reduce the distance and travel time between northern and southern parts of the country. The corridor will finally lead to Karachi and Gwadar, thus providing for the shortest route of CPEC.

The M-14 motorway has been the most awaited CPEC section in Islamabad, as the expat workers to benefit from this motorway form the largest community in the federal capital. It is very exhausting to travel to Islamabad from southern parts of the country on existing roads.

The M-14 motorway will make our travel and life easy, said Siftain Khan, who hails from Dera Ismail Khan and works as an overseas education consultant in Rawalpindi, the twin city of Islamabad.

*Another big project of the country completed under CPEC*

Construction of 285 km long DI Khan to Islamabad motorway M-14 completed, inauguration announced on 13 December,2021....

CPEC is a guarantee plan not only for Pakistan but also for the development of the region.

China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Western Route

292 Km DI Khan Islamabad (Hakla) Motorway M-14 near opening.

Travelling distance will be reduced from 6 hour to 3 hours from DI Khan Islamabad. After completion N-50 Quetta Islamabad travelling time will be reduced from 16 hours to 8 hours.

1639272381578.png

1639272416513.png

1639272444555.png

Insha Allah, the M-14 Motorway Hikla York Dera Ismail Khan is going to be inaugurated from tomorrow.

Regular motorway police will start patrolling from tomorrow.

Be responsible citizens and avoid driving wrongly.

1641337566328.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom