What's new

Look at India’s underwater Punch

So which country next to India is trigger happy? and if they were why haven't they launch the attack so far were they waiting for India to complete the triad?

With Trigger Happy Nuclear Neighbor by you side

Oh my bad its a Key board warrior.and prolly a Times of INDIA subscriber(according to times of India in case of nuclear attack just go underground and wait till all clear signal is given):omghaha:

SOURCE: JENSIL FERNANDES FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

If you have never seen Africa that does not means Africa does not exists. These are top secret projects. So no one knows what is happening at the moment. Only photos of k15 made public after its last development trail concluded.

:rofl:....

Nice reply.

are you realli an indian

well bhai NDA did asked the DRDO guys about the bofors during the kargill event and they tried there best but since bofors and pinaka were doing the job + there major priority was the arial bobarding they went in for israeli and france for help

they even did the pokhran two despite US pressure and forced pakistan to follow suite and forced US to but ristrictions which helped us to do more indeganisation work at much much greater speed than this UPA ever did NDA was responsible in bringing Pinaka , LCA , Arjun , MKI , advance jet trainer , groshkov deal, Barak missile deal and K series which all were later messed up by commission loving congressies and there babus and corrupt milliatarry generals had NDA got another chance we wount have to loose so many pilots and time hope u get the point sir

now about the kandhar well tell me what will you do if the terrorist are holding more than 200 pessengers at gun point and we count send in the commaondos as the tallibunnies deployed SAMS as they very well knew the response ..though its off topic but try to be more sensible or your giving ammo to your enemies in trying to be too smart

and now about the parliement attack well why should we attack pakistan when they were getting all the bad press from the world over and backed when they cut off all the aid to these so called jihadies and closed down all the terror camps on there soil exept the ones running in so called azad kashmir

now about the lahore and kargill issue well atal ji wanted peace so both india and pakistan get some breathing space to do real development work (NDA in 6 years constructed more roads and infra than 8 years of UPA) if pakistani armies over zelous genrals back stabbed it was not owr fault and we did respond forcefulli the way enemy never had imagined us that we will do and even today some of there generals are writting books on the stupidity of then pakistani millitarry leader ship and there kargil advantured which back fired on pakistan itself

so as i said earlier in order to show yourself as over smart refrain from posting idiotick fancies about your own nation which gives ammo to owr enemies to be little us like shindes remark and now this :hitwall:

any source for ur claim tejas project arjun were taken by drdo in rajiv gandhi era plz google except barak import and gorshkov no weapon project taken up bjp government

any source for ur claim tejas project arjun were taken by drdo in rajiv gandhi era plz google except barak import and gorshkov no weapon project taken up bjp government

well arjun and tejas projects were speeded up by the NDA govt and they laid the foundation for projects like K series missile so was the pinaka and the concept to recalliber existing arty guns among many others congress messed up them all for its cuts with US and french suppliers and so called "aam aadmi" & forces are pying the price if the things would have gone smoothli we might have inducted tejas , arjun , k series and astra to owr forces but for the sake of cuts cuts cuts and more cuts we are here

well arjun and tejas projects were speeded up by the NDA govt and they laid the foundation for projects like K series missile so was the pinaka and the concept to recalliber existing arty guns among many others congress messed up them all for its cuts with US and french suppliers and so called "aam aadmi" & forces are pying the price if the things would have gone smoothli we might have inducted tejas , arjun , k series and astra to owr forces but for the sake of cuts cuts cuts and more cuts we are here

being a senior member u r still giving personal veiw on this national issue without any source so let end this discussion here for ur bjp love u will get the result in 2014 wait for few months more

being a senior member u r still giving personal veiw on this national issue without any source so let end this discussion here for ur bjp love u will get the result in 2014 wait for few months more

well bro its noy bieng personal its just bieng honest i have my sources in MOD so i know better though off topic but i guess NDA/BJP was Is much much better than the corrupt to core UPA1/2/Congress cause there sole aim is to make money and rule at any cost but i gess you wont understand that any way good luck

I'm not impressed. These are not real projects.
Never mind. You'd be impressed when you see it overhead and exploding in a bright mushroom shaped cloud. Then all you would need to do is bend down, put your head between your knees and kiss your a$$ goodbye! :P

And yes, these projects ain't science fiction as most of yours are! You need to come out of your shoe box and see the world around you.

Mulla Mulayam singh had almost scraped LCA. Kongie had almost stopped Arjuna Project. I agree all projects were started at Kongressi Raj, but they were revived in NDA rule...

Bajpai was Hopeful for LCA and Arjuna, Later Saint Anthony took that work ahead.. If St Anthony wont be there these project would have been scrapped (or delayed)..

I think these projects are more for propaganda purposes than actual projects. Give me proof these are real projects. Anyone can make up saying they have 'secret' projects. India don't have the money nor the technical expertise to build these things.

Mulla Mulayam singh had almost scraped LCA. Kongie had almost stopped Arjuna Project. I agree all projects were started at Kongressi Raj, but they were revived in NDA rule...

Bajpai was Hopeful for LCA and Arjuna, Later Saint Anthony took that work ahead.. If St Anthony wont be there these project would have been scrapped (or delayed)..

mulayam is not mulla 2 mulayam is not congressi 3 from upa 1 to upa 2 anthony is minister 4 army was continuesly rejecting arjun tank not anthony or any other congressi plzz post facts my fellow brother

are you realli an indian

well bhai NDA did asked the DRDO guys about the bofors during the kargill event and they tried there best but since bofors and pinaka were doing the job + there major priority was the arial bobarding they went in for israeli and france for help

they even did the pokhran two despite US pressure and forced pakistan to follow suite and forced US to but ristrictions which helped us to do more indeganisation work at much much greater speed than this UPA ever did NDA was responsible in bringing Pinaka , LCA , Arjun , MKI , advance jet trainer , groshkov deal, Barak missile deal and K series which all were later messed up by commission loving congressies and there babus and corrupt milliatarry generals had NDA got another chance we wount have to loose so many pilots and time hope u get the point sir

now about the kandhar well tell me what will you do if the terrorist are holding more than 200 pessengers at gun point and we count send in the commaondos as the tallibunnies deployed SAMS as they very well knew the response ..though its off topic but try to be more sensible or your giving ammo to your enemies in trying to be too smart

and now about the parliement attack well why should we attack pakistan when they were getting all the bad press from the world over and backed when they cut off all the aid to these so called jihadies and closed down all the terror camps on there soil exept the ones running in so called azad kashmir

now about the lahore and kargill issue well atal ji wanted peace so both india and pakistan get some breathing space to do real development work (NDA in 6 years constructed more roads and infra than 8 years of UPA) if pakistani armies over zelous genrals back stabbed it was not owr fault and we did respond forcefulli the way enemy never had imagined us that we will do and even today some of there generals are writting books on the stupidity of then pakistani millitarry leader ship and there kargil advantured which back fired on pakistan itself

so as i said earlier in order to show yourself as over smart refrain from posting idiotick fancies about your own nation which gives ammo to owr enemies to be little us like shindes remark and now this :hitwall:

The guy had a point bro. Despite all the bombast in their speeches and their claims of making India immune to terrorist attacks, they actedly normally like any other Indian government whether COngress or not will do. In fact, during Kargil, they had a chance to attack Pakistan on international border, but they did not. True there are nuclear weapons, but India could have crossed the border just to show it can. That would have kept the other side mindful of the extra threat. Right now they only know to not attack J&K(which they will, when they can) but Pakistani government is able to avoid responsibility like it did after Mumbai attacks. If India crossed international border during Kargil(which is only logical according to tradition considering 1965), then they simply would have shut it. Musharraf would have shut his mouth for ever, instead of insisting at random talks that India that his genious brain expected that India won't attack IB and that Indian responded heavily in Kargil(For his pea sized brain, Kargil response was heavy. We should have given him 1965 treatment). So yeah, BJP is all talk.

Back
Top Bottom