What's new

Lockheed Martin in India: Strategic implications for Pakistan

J-31 won't be ready till 2025 -- if ever --, Chinese are more interested in J-20. TFX is still in design phase.
Well 2025 is just 7.5 years from now an Indian f16 would Also take same time if not longer :)

Its a hypothetical question? So usa or india
The same ABM s400 that Russian couldn't use to intercept single one of the 50 tamahawk I syria even with 20 minute prior warning :) fyi Babar is based upon it and also Google latest failure of USA ABM test ABM Sam r not that relaible as u r made to believe :)

Sure why ever keeps your heart contend American aren't stupid otherwise they would not be super power they gave u computer because u were a big market and these weren't given free and also to suck into there sphere and r gonna if sale u f16 for a lucrative price and also with an angle to use u as canon fodder for potential chsame way rafeal was sold to u at much higher price u wanted with minimum tot and u r gonna pay for these much more expensive Imports because I failed u to produce your own low cost reliable solution :)

Sure what ever contend your heart USA didn't gave u computer for free .but at aprice same way f16 would be given at avluctstive price if given and u would pay for it because u could not make your cheaper solution :)
USA also sells jets cars super computer to Africa and Arab they didn't try to make these things but USA sell for money and also the political hold it gives to USA :p baby
Explanation 2:

Industrial espionage: Producing F-16s on Indian soil will facilitate the copying of Western technology. HAL and DRDO engineers disguised as workers and staff of TATA will take employment in the manufacturing units of Lockheed Martin located in India. These HAL and DRDO spies will make covert observations of production of F-16 planes. When they go home after working hours are over, they will document all the technology and production techniques learnt by spying in Lockheed Martin-TATA factories. Is this practice called as industrial espionage? Technology transfer in a cost effective but hook or crook way.

Explanation 2:

Industrial espionage: Producing F-16s on Indian soil will facilitate the copying of Western technology. HAL and DRDO engineers disguised as workers and staff of TATA will take employment in the manufacturing units of Lockheed Martin located in India. These HAL and DRDO spies will make covert observations of production of F-16 planes. When they go home after working hours are over, they will document all the technology and production techniques learnt by spying in Lockheed Martin-TATA factories. Is this practice called as industrial espionage? Technology transfer in a cost effective but hook or crook way.
U must b a b grade Indian movie writer do u think USA hasn't planned for such contingency :)
Tata would b assembler the most sophisticated parts would come from other American vendors :) u have been assembling su30 a jet more agile then f16 or even rfeal for 20 years right at hal still couldn't make decent Teja which u r working upon since 80s so I'm doubtful USA g16 would give u some magic wond :)

Last edited:
U must b a b grade Indian movie writer do I think USA hasn't planned for such contingency :)
Tata would b assembler the most sophisticated parts would come from other American vendors :) u have been assembling su30 for 20 years still couldn't make decent Teja which u r working upon since 80s so I'm doubtful USA would give u some magic wond

I wouldn't underestimate the likes of TATAs, Mahindras, Reliance, L&T, etc, etc.

India will start getting Rafale from 2019 btw.
Good for u and we will be inducting block 3 jf17 with aesa radar and new upgrades from this year and and I know Rafael is more capable but at Price it would cost for u to get one we will make 3 and also save few million on em vs u and there combined capabilities would b more then that single Rafael jf17 is at 70% capabilities of f16 but at less then half its price :)
And we can and r exporting jf17 u can't of rafeal and f16 is just mou :)

Good for u and we will be inducting block 3 jf17 with aesa radar and new upgrades from this year and and I know Rafael is more capable but at Price it would cost for u to get one we will make 3 and also save few million on em vs u and there combined capabilities would b more then that single Rafael jf17 is at 70% capabilities of f16 but at less then half its price :)

Since the JF-17 has limited to 4000 flying hours,
You need two for each Rafale to keep them flying 8000 hours.
If Rafale is 3x, your effective numbers are 1,5x.

Good! Sounds like a plan!

Since the JF-17 has limited to 4000 flying hours,
You need two for each Rafale to keep them flying 8000 hours.
If Rafale is 3x, your effective numbers are 1,5x.
Where did u got this 4000 hr we have even extended life or old jets with overhaul and jf17 r new air frames :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom