What's new

List of countries by suicide rate

Charon

Reaction score
This list proves that suicide rates don't have something to do with it if a country is economically succesful or economically poor. Progressive states with a high HDI index like South Korea or Japan have still very high suicide rates. Nepal and Haiti are both very poor countries but they have also the lowest suicide rates. It seems that Mongoloid peoples commit suicide more frequently than other races. Greenland is mostly populated by Mongoloid Inuits and they have the highest suicide rate in the world. Suicide rates also seem to be mainly low in Muslim countries except for Kazakhstan which is on the 5th place

Source: List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's highly related with IQ.Smart people often get depressed when he thinks too much.

i was planning to sucide then i sold my bike and live more 3 months . everything is getting expensive . suicide have less pain then living in this country :frown:

i was planning to sucide then i sold my bike and live more 3 months . everything is getting expensive . suicide have less pain then living in this country :frown:

You lived 3 months more! When are those 3 months going to end?

YAY!!! we made it to the number 11 :D

world you mean sir? :P

which country? And what will you sell when you have finished with bike money?

I can't understand why so many Greenlanders commit suicide when they are surrounded by such a beautiful landscape in their environment. Maybe it has something to do with it that the sun never shines in the Greenland winters and the winters there are too long. Most people get depressive when there is no sun in the sky so that they commit more likely suicide

It's highly related with IQ.Smart people often get depressed when he thinks too much.

If suppose it high in india u may say

It's highly related with IQ.dumb people often get depressed when he thinks too much :hitwall:

I can't understand why so many Greenlanders commit suicide when they are surrounded by such a beautiful landscape in their environment. Maybe it has something to do with it that the sun never shines in the Greenland winters and the winters there are too long. Most people get depressive when there is no sun in the sky so that they commit more likely suicide

they feel alone and suicide surrounding all sides sea make them sad

Back
Top Bottom