PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Link Between Panama Case & Terrorism?

Terror Financiers “Operating Openly” in Qatar and Kuwait -
David Andrew Weinberg
14th February 2017

do we need a magnifying glass to see the link ,,,,, (panama+ qatri letter+ Lng deal=N sharif

@Djinn @Sarge @war&peace @BHarwana @Doordie this is some serious shitt guys
I have been saying immediately after the Lahore attack that it is to divert attention from Panama case. Then attack on a judge in Peshawar confirmed my doubts while they drove the media to blame india for PSL but i knew that the main reason was not PSL.. then hindu army started firing on LOC...
There is a clear correlation between indian army violations on LOC and NS troubles at home...and now I'm thinking that APS massacre was done for the same reason because IK immediately ended the dharna otherwise NS had to go if the dharna continued. I have reiterated multiple times that they have no respect for human life. NS and SS have thrown many labourers in the kilns who demanded their rights and this was told to me by my relative who worked at Ittefaq foundry at a senior management position. Extra judicial killings are common in Punjab under SS and they mostly kill their rivals in fake encounters but show them as robbers. The model town episode is a clear evidence but if the people are so blinded and their hearts and minds so hermetically sealed, what can we do...the worst imaginable will happen one day and then it will be too late. This has been going on since a long time and they have perfected these tricks...When people say that Zardari is a bigger evil than NS.. I just laugh and also get sad to that our nation has no freaking idea that NS is just a class apart.. Zardari can't even touch his dust...despite being a top notch haramzada..

Last edited:
does it matter ? now the ball is in the Army's Court , If they did nothing they will lose a huge amount of credibility and than people will say that our Army does Differentiate between Good and bad Taliban and Support some

Nawaz, Zardari and Altaf are the pawns of forigen powers and through them they have been, very successfully weakening Pakistan from within. With Altaf neutralised, Zardari more or less made redundant, Nawaz is their last player on this chess board and with Panama case hearing nearing completion and judgement, these forigen sponsors of Pakistani political bigwigs are getting desperate. America agenda is crystal clear, they want Pakistan to be subdued and under Indian thumb and by doing so they will contain China and remove the last remaining threat to Israel. There is no doubt this recent spike is terrorism and it's timing is exactly the same scenario as it was during dhurna when APS school attack happened. Judiciary needs to wrap up this case asap without further delay and punish the high and mighty.

Back
Top Bottom