What's new

Life Expectency Higher in BD than India

Why comparing this with india.Pls compare yourself with kenya,chad,somalia etc etc.If you want to compare yourself with us then compare every thing including economy,technology,military,space technology,resources,education etc etc.You guys always come up with your BS artice.I think bangladeshi's waste thier 80% of precious time on internet to find these articles. For ex - poor peoples in india,malnutrition in india,india is acting like a big daddy for there small neighbouring countries.

Guys ignore these bangladeshi's,they wants to be in limelight in this forum by creating these type of threads.

I sympathize with your frustration....:wave:

Cheers!!!

Congratulations:cheers: The rural development record in Bangladesh is very impressive indeed.. Especially in Microfinancing.

Why comparing this with india.Pls compare yourself with kenya,chad,somalia etc etc.If you want to compare yourself with us then compare every thing including economy,technology,military,space technology,resources,education etc etc.You guys always come up with your BS artice.I think bangladeshi's waste thier 80% of precious time on internet to find these articles. For ex - poor peoples in india,malnutrition in india,india is acting like a big daddy for there small neighbouring countries.

Guys ignore these bangladeshi's,they wants to be in limelight in this forum by creating these type of threads.
No..you are totally wrong. BD has done impressive work in rural development. India and many other countries have adopted many plans in rural development programme (like sanitation, woman empowerment) which are actually originated in BD.

No..you are totally wrong. BD has done impressive work in rural development. India and many other countries have adopted many plans in rural development programme (like sanitation, woman empowerment) which are actually originated in BD.
oh, now i'm wrong! Buddy why are you so defensive.These bangladeshi's always post these types of articles.Did your ever see them posting something positive about us.I know that their intentions are not fair.These people want to let down us.

oh, now i'm wrong! Buddy why are you so defensive.These bangladeshi's always post these types of articles.Did your ever see them posting something positive about us.I know that their intentions are not fair.These people want to let down us.

If there is something wrong than its better for you to achknowledge the facts. No point comparing absurd variables. We don't want to let down anyone its just that we get pissed when some one just starts to claim we are the angels of everyone.
By the way are you blind? Don't you see any good news about india over here? If you don't see any than you are one of the problem makers.

Their intentions might be to boast BD's accomplishment or to put India down, we don't know. What we do know is that he is stating a fact, a fact acknowledged by the Indian govt.

If that makes his day so be it, I would prefer them pointing out true faults of India than shower fake praise.:cheers:

If there is something wrong than its better for you to achknowledge the facts. No point comparing absurd variables. We don't want to let down anyone its just that we get pissed when some one just starts to claim we are the angels of everyone.
By the way are you blind? Don't you see any good news about india over here? If you don't see any than you are one of the problem makers.
are you high on poppies or something else.Who said that we are angles of everyone.Are you new one to this forum.Yes i saw some positive articles by my indian brothers.But i did'nt see anything positive from bangladeshis.I challenge you if you prove me wrong.

One should see positive pictures of india but these loosers alway pick these types of articles.

Pity on you guys

are you high on poppies or something else.Who said that we are angles of everyone.Are you new one to this forum.Yes i saw some positive articles by my indian brothers.But i did'nt see anything positive from bangladeshis.I challenge you if you prove me wrong.

One should see positive pictures of india but these loosers alway pick these types of articles.

Pity on you guys

This is BD section. Here we try to highlight BD's success or failure. The thread title is about BD's success. It could have been other country instead of India in this thread title.

There is a India section - go there and read your successes. We know India is doing very good and we know India's success making India irresponsible to it's tiny neighbor called BD. Right now let us discuss about the existing problems between India and Bangladesh in here positively. Is not it's a shameful negative sign of India that it's success making superior complexity in it that India is not caring BD more and more day by day? Why your BSF killing us brutally?

BTW, India is growing, India is sending rocket to the Mars do not mean India is not doing something bad with BD? USA has many many good things and techs but it's fighting and harming the peace. So we are here to point out your negative points which related to our headache and problem like BSF killing and many things.

Why isn't GoI implementing a Grameen-Bank type of microcredit scheme here ? :hitwall:
Young leaders from India, such as Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi have visited Bangladesh to get a first hand knowledge on how our govt and NGOs work to bring our otherwise non-productive population (read women) to a productive group of people.

They saw how our NGOs and micro-financing institutions work hard to support small initiatives by small people. They saw how our social picture is changing gradually. No one in BD is left behind because he/she is an acchyut or harijan. We do not just believe in caste and creed. All of us belong to the mainstream.

The Indian young leaders' visits so far have not brought about any tangible results in India.

Young leaders from India, such as Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi have visited Bangladesh to get a first hand knowledge on how our govt and NGOs work to bring our otherwise non-productive population (read women) to a productive group of people.

They saw how our NGOs and micro-financing institutions work hard to support small initiatives by small people. They saw how our social picture is changing gradually. No one in BD is left behind because he/she is an acchyut or harijan. We do not just believe in caste and creed. All of us belong to the mainstream.

The Indian young leaders' visits so far have not brought about any tangible results in India.

I guess they were just on a photo op visit to BD.

Micro financing is a great idea, I have seen that BD guy on his US visits being interviewed many times. The default % on loans is much better than big commercial banks.

This is BD section. Here we try to highlight BD's success or failure. The thread title is about BD's success. It could have been other country instead of India in this thread title.

There is a India section - go there and read your successes. We know India is doing very good and we know India's success making India irresponsible to it's tiny neighbor called BD. Right now let us discuss about the existing problems between India and Bangladesh in here positively. Is not it's a shameful negative sign of India that it's success making superior complexity in it that India is not caring BD more and more day by day? Why your BSF killing us brutally?

BTW, India is growing, India is sending rocket to the Mars do not mean India is not doing something bad with BD? USA has many many good things and techs but it's fighting and harming the peace. So we are here to point out your negative points which related to our headache and problem like BSF killing and many things.
now you come up with your own propaganda
.You are free to highlight your own success but don't spoil others image.

I have a question for you guys,Don't you guys compare your self with pakistan or china.

Don't do that type of partiality.

now you come up with your own propaganda
.You are free to highlight your own success but don't spoil others image.

I have a question for you guys,Don't you guys compare your self with pakistan or china.

Don't do that type of partiality.

Pakistan, Pakistanis, China and Chinese do not try to bully us to submission as India and its citizens try to do. We will remain erect on our knees. No amount of bullying will bring us to our knees. But, Indians see only the size of our tiny country and fail to read our mind.

Pakistan, Pakistanis, China and Chinese do not try to bully us to submission as India and its citizens try to do. We will remain erect on our knees. No amount of bullying will bring us to our knees. But, Indians see only the size of our tiny country and fail to read our mind.

If its wasn't for Al-Zakir and idune, Indian members would certainly have had a better image of BD.

Back
Top Bottom